The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

For me I went tts with 12.5 in the blacks and up to 13 in the whites as I couldn't find a 12.5. The 12.5 fit more snugly and the 13 kind of loose. Initially I found the 13 more comfortable and regretted not getting 13s in the blacks but after a few wears the 12.5 loosened up a  bit. Plus I prefer a snug fit for balling

did you ever get those silver laces in? how'd it work out?

Just got back from balling in them. The fit was nice but it felt awful on the soles of my feet. All sorts of lumps around the mid and forefoot. It felt better after a while but my feet are killing me right now. Definitely preferred my ones from 98

^^^dhope Bro. Can't wait to get my red ones in. I shoulove just scooped it at the store tho iinstead of jimmyjazz. didn't know they were gob sit honestly

via Long 7

1392850454327.jpg

1392850454497.jpg

1392850454511.jpg

1392850455177.jpg

1392850455475.jpg

Last edited:

If you buy your shoes too long because you have wide feet you bcan actually size down in these, I have no idea what your feet are like but I have wide flat feet, normally wear a 13 and I'm on the fringe between 12 and 13 in these.
Funny you say that because I have a EEE foot and had to go up a half size.  Maybe your foot isn't nearly as wide as you think it is.  Also the length is perfect for me as well when I half sized up.

Are there any new glove cws releasing? I wish we could see some more body case I haven't heard anything about the royal blue and black cw

Did the sole collector cw only go up to a 14 or did they go up to 15?
They released up to 15, wasn't too hard to add to cart if you searched product code and you went for them right away. There was another big release that day if remember correctly maybe a prelude/earlylink situation. Cats said they had the sc early link but it really wasnt needed cause they weren't twitter link only. 

Anyone here tried balling in them? I'm hooping in them for the 2nd time and I've got some hot spots on the toes and pain on the plantar area

They released up to 15, wasn't too hard to add to cart if you searched product code and you went for them right away. There was another big release that day if remember correctly maybe a prelude/earlylink situation. Cats said they had the sc early link but it really wasnt needed cause they weren't twitter link only. 
The Prelude 1 released that same morning.

Anyone here tried balling in them? I'm hooping in them for the 2nd time and I've got some hot spots on the toes and pain on the plantar area
Yes, they are terrible. Didn't get pain in the toes but did get pain around the midfoot arch area and forefoot. Also ended up with knee pain after. I have never played in something so bad and I  have played in a lot of  different shoes since the mid 90s.

It's so bad that I bought some insoles to try and make it better. If that doesn't work I might sell them as I have bought quite a few pairs.

I'm very disappointed as this was my favorite shoe and nike has managed to ruin it

I hardly see that color way anymore doubt it will go on sale. The other color ways probably will.

IIRC, you could have got them under retail from citygear, the last time they had one of their specials, but the promotion is over and I think they are sold out.

There weren't too many places I saw where you could beat retail.

Back
Top Bottom