The Glove Thread / Zoom Flight 98

They released up to 15, wasn't too hard to add to cart if you searched product code and you went for them right away. There was another big release that day if remember correctly maybe a prelude/earlylink situation. Cats said they had the sc early link but it really wasnt needed cause they weren't twitter link only. 

Preciate it. Haven't found a 15 anywhere that's why I was asking lol

Yes, they are terrible. Didn't get pain in the toes but did get pain around the midfoot arch area and forefoot. Also ended up with knee pain after. I have never played in something so bad and I  have played in a lot of  different shoes since the mid 90s.
It's so bad that I bought some insoles to try and make it better. If that doesn't work I might sell them as I have bought quite a few pairs.
I'm very disappointed as this was my favorite shoe and nike has managed to ruin it

Thanks, I thought it was just me. Don't think I'll be hooping in these anymore. The pain in the foot is simply terrible

These shoes released over 2 months ago, and sold well from what it looks like...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... If you don't have em by now, you don't want em.

have the white/poison grenns got discounted yet wanna hit the malls first of the month and grab a pair

have the white/poison grenns got discounted yet wanna hit the malls first of the month and grab a pair
They didn't do black numbers but the whites sold pretty good. If they were on sale anywhere I'm sure the quantity is limited. You probably can find them somewhere for retail and maybe use a coupon.

Royals 
nerd.gif

A pair of sonics i was watching On eBay ended at 108 shipped they were DS and I forgot all about them -___-

Last edited:
OSUs are still on the radar.... But with so much **** dropping, and me trying to slow down.... I don't see em happening anytime soon :\

Back
Top Bottom