The God Arnold, saving the youth through inspiration

Arnold was trill for not letting anyone tell him he couldnt achieve his dreams. And because of that we have Terminator 2, Predator and... his best movie to date, the perennial classic Jingle All The Way

Last edited:

Because you are a UCLA fan I'm required to remind you that your God is now affiliated with the school you all hate so much.

Because you are a UCLA fan I'm required to remind you that your God is now affiliated with the school you all hate so much.

Yes, I was made aware of this a while ago. But it's alright, I can't expect a Republican to be a source of inspiration in all aspects of his life.

Some choices he's made in life are clearly less admirable than others, but it doesn't diminish what he's done for people to empower themselves through exercise. Working for USC is one of those lesser choices.

The 6 steps reassured me... I've been pissing people off lately, and I've been taking it negatively, but IMO i'm transforming into my "BE" direction. I'm not trying to live my short life average..

While I was writing my comment, I was thinking about that event, and how he gave no dambs about what anybody thought..

Back
Top Bottom