the great Muhammad Ali gives Pres bush the crazy sign...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

He gave who the crazy look?

Our President?

Did anybody else see President Obama on stage? I didn't...

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Our President?

All US Presidents keep that distinction even after they have left office.

Muhammad Ali been giving crazy signs...

smh.gif

That was gonna be the joke that I was gonna make..until I watched the video.

Dude still got it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Our President?

The sitting president should be addressed as Mr. President. His wife is addressed, both in writing and in speaking, as Mrs. Obama. No first name, neither hisnor hers, is used.
The former president is correctly addressed as Gov. Bush. His wife, who was THE Mrs. Bush when he was president, reverts to being Mrs. George W. Bush, as hermother-in-law became again Mrs. George H. W. Bush after her husband's administration.
Similarly, the sitting vice president is the only Mr. Vice President, and his wife is simply Mrs. (or Dr.) Biden.

I understand he's a former President but still...

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Our President?

The sitting president should be addressed as Mr. President. His wife is addressed, both in writing and in speaking, as Mrs. Obama. No first name, neither his nor hers, is used.
The former president is correctly addressed as Gov. Bush. His wife, who was THE Mrs. Bush when he was president, reverts to being Mrs. George W. Bush, as her mother-in-law became again Mrs. George H. W. Bush after her husband's administration.
Similarly, the sitting vice president is the only Mr. Vice President, and his wife is simply Mrs. (or Dr.) Biden.

eh. I don't consider wiki answers a valid source.
Presidents are always referred to as President (insert name).

Hell, Jimmy Carter is still referred to as President Carter in media stories

oh...and it makes no sense in that reply that GWB would retain the Governor title but not the President title

Illuztrious:
The sitting president should be addressed as Mr. President. His wife is addressed, both in writing and in speaking, as Mrs. Obama. No first name, neither his nor hers, is used.
The former president is correctly addressed as Gov. Bush. His wife, who was THE Mrs. Bush when he was president, reverts to being Mrs. George W. Bush, as her mother-in-law became again Mrs. George H. W. Bush after her husband's administration.

What an awesome word, 'should'. It generally means that's not the way things ARE.
wink.gif

Our President?

I thought it was common knowledge all past presidents are addressed as President______.

Back
Top Bottom