The Halo Wedding

Wow, after seeing this and two girls one cup, i've seen it all son, all.

MTV Shows

We mentioned the�Halo�themed wedding�earlier this month, and now�MTV's Multiplayer�has footage ofthe Spartan-officiated nuptials. We have to admit, Desirai Labrada and John Henry went all out, adding their player avatars to their clothing and hiring astring quartet to play�Halo�music,just as the bride walked down the aisle. They even picked up plasma grenade wedding favors, which cheekily state, "Happily stuck together," on thebox.�

We wish the couple the best. Just remember to keep your eyes open, John. We'd hate to see Desirai start hanging around with the Arbiter three�levels�years into the marriage. It would be such a betrayal.

49a3690242d749090ed7c58f4deff819c29e9487.gif

I'd beat 'em both in H2+3.

smh.gif
Before clicking on this I was hoping it wasn't whatI thought it was.

My bestfriend goes to Full Sail University and he was telling me about this but I didn't want to believe him.
indifferent.gif

OH EM GEE!

damn i didnt get no invitation!
i wouldve raped all of them at there own wedding!

She needs to get off the X Box and jog once in a while.

smh.gif
Meeting over a video game.

hmmmm ... i love metroid but i couldnt do a themed wedding ...

like who is going to dress up like kraid, ridley, etc ....

not a typical wedding but that doesn't make it bad. glad people are doing what makes them happy and not caring what other people think, they could havetook the boring rode and copied a traditional wedding but they didn't
pimp.gif

I actually think its funny, but do give them props for being there own selves and different.

Back
Top Bottom