The "Hares" from the 7/16 package??

I know these "Hare" 7s are confirmed for the 7/16 package
fml25z.jpg

but what ever happened to these "Hares"?
6z28eq.jpg

can somebody explain to me the difference between these 2 "Hares"? imo the 2nd pic looks better

if these arent the 7s that are goin to be in the package, does anybody have a pic of the ones that are?

Wrong.

Those are not the Hares in the pack.

Those are pictures from Jumpman23 that have been on there for over 3 years.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Wrong.

Those are not the Hares in the pack.

Those are pictures from Jumpman23 that have been on there for over 3 years.

ok so is there a pic out with the hares that are going to be in the package?

I know one thing..the Hares better look good. Those were only my second pair of OG Jordans I ever had when I was a kid, and once I grew out of them I neededsome more ever since. If they look good...they're getting copped.

Yeah, the Hares are not going to be in the package unfortunately, but these VIIs are pretty nice too. We can always hope for a quickstrike release butlet's not get too excited about that now. After all, we're still waiting for a Black and cement AJ3 that was suppose to come last year around springand never did
smh.gif
Hopefully in the III / XX [the stealths of course, anything other colorway is unnecessary lol] package.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

the hares better be in this pack, i thought it was already confirmed?
it was, that dude up there doesnt know what he is talking about

Originally Posted by marcus0681

Yeah, the Hares are not going to be in the package unfortunately, but these VIIs are pretty nice too. We can always hope for a quickstrike release but let's not get too excited about that now. After all, we're still waiting for a Black and cement AJ3 that was suppose to come last year around spring and never did
smh.gif
Hopefully in the III / XX [the stealths of course, anything other colorway is unnecessary lol] package.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Edit:
smh.gif

Yeah, the Hares are not going to be in the package unfortunately, but these VIIs are pretty nice too. We can always hope for a quickstrike release but let's not get too excited about that now. After all, we're still waiting for a Black and cement AJ3 that was suppose to come last year around spring and never did Hopefully in the III / XX [the stealths of course, anything other colorway is unnecessary lol] package.

please never post again

hares have been confirmed for months.
and idk why quickstrikes resolve everything...

The hares in the 1st picture is the general image that jumpman23 has had for quite some time now, the 2nd image is of the actual 'sample' pair from acouple years ago...none of those justify how the hares in the package might look, but from what I've heard is that, just visualize OG hares VII's, withthe Retro Mold, and a plain red tongue.

so gathering from this info i should expect something closer to the second pic rather the variant looking 1st?

Originally Posted by nickfairclough

The first difference I see between the two pictures is the tongue color scheme.

-NF

The pic with the red tongue is just a stock picture to show the shoe

just visualize OG hares VII's, with the Retro Mold, and a plain red tongue.

frown.gif

if that's the case, somebody please split the pack with me. Size 11.5/12. I'm really disappointed right now... hope that's not true

Originally Posted by Patrik1tha1

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

the hares better be in this pack, i thought it was already confirmed?
it was, that dude up there doesnt know what he is talking about

I hope your right, cause the red tongue makes them look so....Variant

Back
Top Bottom