[| -- The "Heart Of The City" Tour: Jay-Z & Mary J Blige (Toronto) RECAP/PICS/VIDEO Pgs 4&5 -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
So whose going for sure 100%? it's in a few days.

Mini NT Summit?
laugh.gif

Apparently The Dream won't be on the Canadian part of the tour.....
mad.gif
mad.gif

I will be in the building for SURe
Tickets go on sale on the 15th at what time ?
And any info if this will be part of American Express Advance sale?

EDIT
just checked out Ticketmaster and this is what it said

Toronto, Hamilton & Southwestern Ontario
[table][tr][td]We do not have events scheduled in Toronto, Hamilton & Southwestern Ontario[/td] [/tr][/table]
Dates Scheduled in Other Countries (1 - 5 of 5)
[table][tr][td]Wed, 03/26/08
07:30 PM[/td] [td]1st Mariner ArenaBaltimore, MD[/td] [td]Mary J. Blige & Jay-Z[/td] [td]More Info »presale begins:
Wed, 02/13/08 10:00 AM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Thu, 03/27/08
08:00 PM[/td] [td]Nassau ColiseumUniondale, NY[/td] [td]Mary J. Blige & Jay-Z[/td] [td]More Info »presale begins:
Thu, 02/14/08 10:00 AM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sat, 04/05/08
07:30 PM[/td] [td]Greensboro Coliseum ComplexGreensboro, NC[/td] [td]Mary J. Blige & Jay-Z[/td] [td]More Info »presale begins:
Thu, 02/14/08 10:00 AM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun, 04/06/08
07:30 PM[/td] [td]Verizon CenterWashington, DC[/td] [td]Mary J. Blige & Jay-Z[/td] [td]More Info »presale begins:
Wed, 02/13/08 10:00 AM[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed, 04/16/08
07:00 PM[/td] [td]Hollywood BowlHollywood, CA[/td] [td]Mary J. Blige & Jay-Z[/td] [td]More Info »presale begins:
Fri, 02/08/08 10:00 AM[/td] [/tr][/table]

^ Yeah I checked also, I doubt they'll be on sale on the 15th probably the end of Feb or Beginning of March.

Why is there a HELL LOT of things going on whenever I'm gone for vacation? First I miss the UFC in Montreal now this? SMH.

UFC tickets are pretty much gone, right?

This and the Glow tour will definitely be copped!

<>

There's is other stops in Canada the locations just haven't been announced yet like other cities in the U.S.

I'm guessing those stops will be MTL & Vancouver.

Yeah, those UFC tix were sold to people in advanced with the FightClub thingy.
Otherwise I would have tried to get those.

But this is good news for the city, Hopefully tix will be obtained 'easily'

UFC tix are sold out, they had a huge pre-sale to memebers on the UFC site, I managed to get 4 which will be going on craigslist.

Dam those, is right no UFC in Ont unless they change bylaws.

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

I don't think the venue has an age limit, or does it?
nerd.gif

ACC the venue doesn't BUT this show could be 19+ it's 50/50.

Few unconfirmed facts I heard today from people I know that work @ The ACC/Ticketmaster.

1) Apparently the tickets START @ $115.00 (doesn't matter to me considering the names) so that's something to think about.

2) Apparently the tickets start going on sale Feb 22nd I don't know if this is pre-sale or regular sale.

SMH I just realized its a wednesday night.

Might have to skip nightschool for this one...

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

Why is there a HELL LOT of things going on whenever I'm gone for vacation? First I miss the UFC in Montreal now this? SMH.
Don't matter.. it's not like regular folk had a chance at getting them. $1,500 - $4,000 is what they're reselling for right now. Notsuprised.. Montreal is an enigma when it comes to anything and everything.

And it's been confirmed that tickets officially go on sale this Saturday.

I think you can get em earlier online. And starting at $115 will probably not be the case.

Presale starts on Thursday the 14th and tickets go on sale for the general public on Saturday.

Tickets will be CA $59.75 - CA $150.75

Whoever has the password for the presale send me a pm or post it up

Back
Top Bottom