THE HOMELESS CHILD EXPERIMENT! Vol: iLLest

Anything for YouTube views and subscriptions
laugh.gif
. Downright pathetic.

This guy just need to stick to pranks.

Using a child for e-fame is no good. And this video was derailed because some guy lost his dog.

Stick to PRANKS iLLest.

Your videos are becoming unbearable to watch.. I want to continue supporting ya but I gotta unsubscribed.

I aint even watch.

This stuff is going too far and is transparently desperate.
Personally, I hope Meth bans these types of threads. It's spam.

Dude isn't funny. From tattooing himself although it's against his faith, to this stunt, the cat has no dignity.

Here comes that NT Logic again....smh at some of you...

I always give $ to homeless people, been doing it since I was like 10 years old...my mom said I was always fascinated by them :lol: and just couldn't understand why they didn't have a roof over their heads...

Props to you Yousef, people need to open their eyes and hearts more...

i hate seeing homeless ppl.. if i ever have cash i try to give them some..or buy em meal

but on the topic of yal not supporting him.. what happened to the term "by any means necessary." dude's making paper by being corny..so what. whats the hate. yal saying rappers like game are corny but prob still bump his tunes..some of yal are corny and buying everything that every celeb wears

if yal had paper coming in to help yal live im sure yal would instantly become corny too.

Last edited:
The hate on NT is unreal sometimes. :smh:

Even if dude is corny, doing it for more e-fame, or whatever else you want to knock him for... I gotta believe these kind of social experiment videos defend/ speak up for/ inspire at least some of the millions of viewers he has.

Most of you salty dudes need to just stay in your own lanes.

I used to always give money to the homeless but over the years I have been scammed too many times. The same homeless person giving me the same lie on different occasions cause he didnt recognize I had given him money before, or the times they say they are hungry and I offer to go buy them some food and bring it back to them only for them to refuse saying they only want the money. I have more than enough but I am not going to feed someone's addiction.

Last edited:
The hate on NT is unreal sometimes.
mean.gif

Even if dude is corny, doing it for more e-fame, or whatever else you want to knock him for... I gotta believe these kind of social experiment videos defend/ speak up for/ inspire at least some of the millions of viewers he has.

Most of you salty dudes need to just stay in your own lanes.
Eh. Cool concept. Horrible execution. Nothing against Yousef.

:lol: when someone criticizes something, its always hate or salt with y'all. Illest's videos are very hit or miss, and this one was a miss.

Fousey's videos are def. a hit or miss but this one is a hit IMO...

It actually has substance and gives insight on how our society acts today. A very selfish, self-centered society.

I'm actually delighted to see a video from him that isn't some fake/staged prank...(as far as I know this one looked genuine)...

Last edited:
I used to always give money to the homeless but over the years I have been scammed too many times. The same homeless person giving me the same lie on different occasions cause he didnt recognize I had given him money before, or the times they say they are hungry and I offer to go buy them some food and bring it back to them only for them to refuse saying they only want the money. I have more than enough but I am not going to feed someone's addiction.

Nyc subway brah?

Nyc subway brah?

Naw just over the years in the many places I have lived.

Back
Top Bottom