The Howard Stern Show

No one's changed the radio industry like Howard has, it's not even close. And he's no shock jock, the nimrods on other stations who think they canimitate him are. Howard just speaks his mind and tells the truth, that's what the entire show is based on, I'm sure if more people weren't completepretentious phonies and just told the truth they'd come across as controversial as well.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this dude Stern is letting the pope have it (NH)

We'll return to your regularly scheduled commercials after these brief words from the Howard Stern show.

the memory of kenneth keith kallenbach attempting to blow smoke through his eyes haunts me nightly

That fool is in jail for trying to abduct an underaged girl.
that's awful stuff. dude was a major weirdo after all

anyone remember space girl from the miss howard stern new year's eve bash? "it's natural"

chick was hot but out of her damn noodles

I told y'all Satellite radio was going to be a bust. I use to love listening Howard Stern on free radio, but even then it was somewhat repetitive. Who thehell would pay money to listen to radio?

"Who the hell would pay money to listen to radio?" Some people just appreciate radio for what it is, a lot of time I don't want to watch tv or beon the computer. I listen to the radio while I'm dozing off, on the way to work, during work sometimes, and a lot of times I'd rather just come homefrom work and just lie down and chill and get myself updated with what Howard's up to, it can be very therapeutical in a lot of cases, and I honestlydon't mind forking over the cash if it means listening to the greatest radio personality of all time. His commercials have gotten a little extremesometimes in terms of length but I don't let that irk me because I know I'm not gonna find an hour + of quality commercial-free programming anywhereelse.

Artie's back on the show but he supposedly has no more chances whatsoever or he's outta there. He's had a lot of blow-ups and temper issues on theshow as of late.

"Hey now..." Been a fan since the 1990... My older brother turned me onto it... For those that have a lengthy commute in the morning... It is thebest thing in the world... (Not a fan of the racist comments though)

Robin was going nuts for once.....but I haven't heard him in a while. That was some serious drama.....something I never hear on FM no more at all. Big fanof Howard, but couldn't get myself to get satellite. I credit Howard for helping me pass college cause I had like an hour commute and it helped me stayup....

Originally Posted by solesavage

I told y'all Satellite radio was going to be a bust. I use to love listening Howard Stern on free radio, but even then it was somewhat repetitive. Who the hell would pay money to listen to radio?

pretty much all the new music i hear comes from satellite radio, i hate regular radio and all of its commercials, i swear this one summer i startedlistening to this station cause it was new and commercial free but over time they whored themselves out, satellite radio is where i hear the most new musicalong with mixes i doubt i would ever hear on regular radio stations which constantly play the same stuff every hour, its where its at until satellite internetcomes out which hopefully will somehow allow for internet radio in cars
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom