The Hundreds (L.A.) Warehouse Sale

Sorry if already posted......
n5rkeq.gif

tempting... but i went crazy at the obey part 2 sale. plus its farther away, and i bet the line is ridiculous as of right now.

laugh.gif
heard theres over 150 in line, kids started to camp out sinceyesterday in the evening
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Paul is a Reseller ph1k85

I showed up at 7:30 in the morning and I was like 1000th in line
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
. Less people last year plus I walked out with some deals.
Damn. Hypebeasts.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by kobehead

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
Damn. Hypebeasts.
eyes.gif

true that! people try to look different by buying the hundreds, but end up looking all the same SMH + there designs be wack!

^ damn was there a time limit for you to look around? i know there were a bunch of heads and all, but how did they do crowd control?

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
Damn. Hypebeasts.
eyes.gif

lol co-sign

Naw no time limit once you got in. the real waiting part was they only let so many in a one time. so they would let like 30-45 at a time. then about 20-30mins. later they would let a few more and so on and so. it helped if you were in tight with some of the dudes alot of people got to walk right in. i showed upat 2:30pm they gave me a ticket and told me to listen for my #. at 3:45pm my # is called but its soo much stuff there as you see in the pics. your still gonnafind stuff. i stayed til they called it a night. i got 6 hoodies 2 fitteds 4 t's. they had so dope sample fitted there too.(none in my size tho)

the price list as i remembered.
playing 4 keeps - hoodies $10 T's $5 Fitteds $10
Tens - T's $10-$5
Hundreds - Jackets/Vests $50-$80 Hoodies/Crews $20-$50 T's $10-$20 Hats $10 Sample Fitteds $40-$100

Overall it was worth it.

Who wears TH nowadays?

Is it still Filipino hypebeasts and Black Fairfax skater/hypebeast kids?

Originally Posted by thegame2006

hundreds is dead...they should of kept it exclusive...not sell it at wack %%* active
smh.gif

roll.gif
are you serious?
Anti hype-hypebeasts are the worst, get over yourselves...

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by thegame2006

hundreds is dead...they should of kept it exclusive...not sell it at wack %%* active
smh.gif

roll.gif
are you serious?
Anti hype-hypebeasts are the worst, get over yourselves...

agreed.
thegame2006, you probably wouldn't even know about the hundreds if they didn't start selling at active. get off your high-horse
i'm willing to bet that you switched from stussy to "insert brand name here" once you found out stussy was sold in department stores.
where something is sold does not determine its "cool factor."
even though i rarely follow anything (from any brand) these days, i'm glad to see them doing well.

Back
Top Bottom