The "I'm calling it now" Thread...NBA Edition 06-0

Quote:
AJ23folife757 said:
"exactly, my favorite player as well"

We should start a team T-mac for MVP. LOL I'm up for the idea. PM me or reply here if you wanna join and I'll make some sigs if we get enough people.
:lol:
laugh.gif

-Lebron Wins MVP,Wade finish second

-The Bulls and Spurs will win 61 games, tying for the leagues best

-Warriors will average 105 ppg while giving up 107 ppg and make the playoffs just barely

-Wade wins the scoring title averaging 31 ppg

-Ben Wallace once again the DPOY

-Orlando makes the playoffs

-Dwight Howard and Carmelo will make the all star game

-Melo all star game MVP

-Clippers win 55 games

-Lakers and Bobcats will battle for the worst record in the NBA

-Nets will be the second best team in the east behind Chicago

-Pacers will have their worst season yet and miss the playoffs

-Jalen Rose will sign with the Pistons once the nicks buy him out, he'll win sixth man of the year

-Shaq is gonna dunk on Andrew Bynum again.

-Steve Novak will win the three point shoot out on all star weekend

- This will be Grant Hill's last season

- Gerald Green will be the slam dunk champ

expect to see great dunk competition in a long time
"if you push me towards something that you think is a weakness, then I will turn that perceived weakness into a strength.
"​

clippers will not make the playoffs
suns will have chemistry problems that might cost them the pacific
lakers will win the pacific.
spurs will win the title
knicks will challenge for a playoff spot

"There is but one God and Muhammad is his prophet"

Is everybody saying Lebron will win MVP because they think he'll play like one or because the media already casted their votes?
I want to carry my cross daily...

^^^Both. No matter how many times ESPN says he's gonna be the GOAT or whatever and makes you feel sick to your stomach about it, he's just flat-out disgusting. 31-7-6 at 21 yrs old is undeniable talent. But, he still has some obvious flaws to his game, defense being the biggest one, and IMO he needs to do a better job of playing without the ball cuz that Cavs offense is just really predictable/stagnant with everything running through him on every possession. He's got unlimited potential, but he's not the most polished player in the league today. If you asked me to pick one player in the league to do something on any possession, offense or defense, to make a play or a stop, I would take Duncan or Kobe before him just because their games are more polished and well-rounded at this point. That said though, If he makes improvements this year and leads the Cavs to 55 Ws, he's a lock. The media loves him, and his play pretty much speaks for itself.
I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.

Haven't checked the past 7 pages for thse precitions but I will say:
LeBronze will be bounced in the second round by "Chicago High"
Gilbert Arenas wins MVP
Garnett will be rocking the "Chicago High" jersey by January.
"Chicago High" wins the chip
Team Wolverines

SUPER MARIO #86​

KG and Ben Wallace in the East is a wrap for the league for the next few years. Plus with their guards oh my it's so over.

The rebounding, defense, guard play, and team game would be unreal. KG bout to go on home and Chi-town will be hott again like when Mike played.

I agree about Lebron it is undeniable talent. I'm just glad there are some who see that but yet see the flaws in his game and understand he's not the best. Same with Wade.
I want to carry my cross daily...

hah i remember during the build up to last season the warriors were wayyyy hyped. Looks like that is happening with the Raptors now. Let's hope they dont flop...
C.R.E.A.M.

-Miami Will Not Be The Number 1 Seed in the East

-The Warriors WILL NOT make the playoffs

-Niether will the Rockets.
TEAM OAKLAND A'S
TEAM CAPTAIN

Back
Top Bottom