The Internet / NT is NOT real life Vol.Just Realized

Lol @ you saying "don't feel batman." I wouldn't say that even online
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BronLe

Nah b I ain't never told a broad about some batman %$@! baby paw you feenin real hawd b, log off gawd

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

I've never use it,

and I agree, NT isn't real life.

I realized I'm on here too much the other night after that wisepharoah thread..I called my boy at 1 am on some don't trust these chicks..he asked were all this is coming from and I said this cat on NT almost got caught up....instant stoneface after I said that

That's why I don't use internet "lingo" smh. I don't see why you let this happen.

I do all of that but i never expect everyone to understand it.... My big problem is that i always make references that only sOmeone on nt would notice... Like clever puns, obscure pop culture references.... Or plays on other peoples words... Alot of this stuff goes over my friends heads and i often get accused of being incensitive when im just being facecious

Yall must be saying or using NT lingo in a swagless manner. Everyone around me eventually ends up using it, even the ones who at first thought it was annoying. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by megatron

That's why I don't use internet "lingo" smh. I don't see why you let this happen.

Well it worked somehow because she called me to make sure I got home okay and to tell me goodnight...........Sooooooooooooo Do I hit her with the "cool story bro" next time she done telling me something? Lol

Back
Top Bottom