The Internet / NT is NOT real life Vol.Just Realized

So I've said things to my inner circle of friends that we "get" because well, we spend too much time on the internet Lol........
But as of Late ill catch myself using NT "Lingo" in real life and I get the super "*@@" face, has anybody ever done this? I can't even say I've done it on purpose it just comes out at times........Like today a girl hit me up and i had to cancel on her and she said "dang I'm bummed I really wanted to see you"......I proceeded to say "That's okay don't feel Batman" She got silent for about forever and then said "okay then Robin to the Batcave?" ......point is has anybody ever done this before? I think it's time to leave NT after 10years lol

i only use internet lingo when im joking around with my friends that are aware

Doesn't sound too bad man, I mean batman, I mean she made a joke about it, a nerdy one too, which is hot if you ask me. 
devil.gif

Using NT/Internet lingo and talking about NT is EXTREMELY corny.

Talking about NT in real life is horrible 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

Using NT/Internet lingo and talking about NT is EXTREMELY corny.

Talking about NT in real life is horrible 
sick.gif

I never talk about NT in real life, I just mean "sayings" from the internet...........I know forsure "Batman" didn't originate from NT, Wait that's right everything does Huh?

Nah b I ain't never told a broad about some batman %$@! baby paw you feenin real hawd b, log off gawd

I remember using smh outside of NT like back in 08 or 09 and I always got "what is smh"
not now tho.

cosign on what Lil Cao said tho

Originally Posted by BRaTZ DoS

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by BronLe

Nah b I ain't never told a broad about some batman %$@! baby paw you feenin real hawd b, log off gawd

What in the.......
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Ive said stonefaced in real life though
grin.gif
 Was telling my mom a story and then out came "and I hit her with a stoneface". She didnt know what to say
laugh.gif

Like a year and a half ago I used the phrase "hes trolling you" in real life. No one knew wth I was talking about. Trolling still isnt known about that well

Never used net lingo with friends.

Because I don't have friends
frown.gif
foreveralone.jpg

I stay using NT lingo in real life. Like I stay asking known Jumpoffs when you going to let me clap those cheeks. It actually worked a few times too.

Back
Top Bottom