'The Irishman' Confirmed: Scorsese Directing De Niro, Pacino, Pesci and Keitel in 2011

Originally Posted by JBug88

It would not surprise one bit if this movies buh-lows...
mark it down...
Besides a Jack Kevorkian biopic, whan was the last time Pacino did anything good?
Like the article says, Pesci's done 2 movies in the last decade...
DeNiro's been reduced to kid's movies and comedies...
And Keitel hasn't been good since he was Mr. Wolf..
Don't get me wrong, individually, they are among my favorite actors of all time. put them together and you have another Expendables...
why don't they throw Chris Walken in there for good measure?
Ray Liotta might need work these days too...

-J-

THIS!! I fully expect this movie to suck. However, I'll probably still watch it on a rainy Tuesday night. 

NT: where we critique music we haven't heard, and judge movies we haven't seen...

...if the movies ends up sucking after you actually see it, fine, have at it - 'til then, fall back and let them boys cook.

NT: where we critique music we haven't heard, and judge movies we haven't seen...

...if the movies ends up sucking after you actually see it, fine, have at it - 'til then, fall back and let them boys cook.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I agree wholeheartedly...
Even if it does suck it'll still be nice to see these two...

deniro_and_pesci.jpg

in a movie directed by this guy..

martin-scorsese-1-sized.jpg

one last time

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I agree wholeheartedly...
Even if it does suck it'll still be nice to see these two...

deniro_and_pesci.jpg

in a movie directed by this guy..

martin-scorsese-1-sized.jpg

one last time

Mark it down for reference, this movie will be great. People are worried for no reason.

Mark it down for reference, this movie will be great. People are worried for no reason.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Deniro, Pesci, Pacino and Scorsesse in another mob flick, how original.

SALTY! You'll check it out after Ghostface and Rae sample it though, right?

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Deniro, Pesci, Pacino and Scorsesse in another mob flick, how original.

SALTY! You'll check it out after Ghostface and Rae sample it though, right?

Originally Posted by proper english

mark it down...
Besides a Jack Kevorkian biopic, whan was the last time Pacino did anything good?
Don't get me wrong, individually, they are among my favorite actors of all time. put them together and you have another Expendables...

-J-

i agree.. i hate to be a Debbie Downer, but ensemble casts (especially ones as big as this) usually dont turn out good..
hopefully Marty works his magic and proves me wrong. 
The Departed had a big cast and it worked perfectly. Mind you, Pesci and Deniro were at their best with Scorsese in their corner

Originally Posted by proper english

mark it down...

-J-

i agree.. i hate to be a Debbie Downer, but ensemble casts (especially ones as big as this) usually dont turn out good..
hopefully Marty works his magic and proves me wrong. 
The Departed had a big cast and it worked perfectly. Mind you, Pesci and Deniro were at their best with Scorsese in their corner

1.  Scorsese only makes a movie every 3-4 years, and are all incredible movies.

2. We really comparing the cast of the expendables to the likes of De Niro, Pacino, and Pesci?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1.  Scorsese only makes a movie every 3-4 years, and are all incredible movies.

2. We really comparing the cast of the expendables to the likes of De Niro, Pacino, and Pesci?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom