The Kardashian / Jenner Christmas Card Vol. 2011 Card PG10

kardashianjennerchristm.jpg

Looks like there all headed to a funeral, some Adam Family type steez...

remin18p12.jpg

What type of Christmas card is that? If I got that I'd return to sender.

After fapping to Kim K real quick.

What type of Christmas card is that? If I got that I'd return to sender.

After fapping to Kim K real quick.

Hahahahah at the baby, it looks weird for some reason. Oh an the sister on the left is gonn be dope in a couple years, she's developing nicely

Hahahahah at the baby, it looks weird for some reason. Oh an the sister on the left is gonn be dope in a couple years, she's developing nicely

What the hell kind of Christmas do they celebrate over there? Everyone's stonefacing the camera looking like someone just died.

I would beat the sht outta all those female kardashians though, with my peen of course.

Looks pretty awesome in a slightly morbid sort of way. However, there's definitely nothing about this card that says "Holiday Greetings".

Looks pretty awesome in a slightly morbid sort of way. However, there's definitely nothing about this card that says "Holiday Greetings".

What the hell kind of Christmas do they celebrate over there? Everyone's stonefacing the camera looking like someone just died.

I would beat the sht outta all those female kardashians though, with my peen of course.

TBH the photographer did a horrible job at position them...the only good thing I see in this picture is the use of lighting and the editing which goes great with how fashionable they all look....so the fashion photography-type editing goes perfect, but other than that this picture SUCKS...I mean why is Kourtney and Scott so far from the pack??...idk..

Kim is seriously the baddest piece of %%$ out there....

Back
Top Bottom