The Kardashian / Jenner Christmas Card Vol. 2011 Card PG10

Originally Posted by CP1708

I know for a FACT they placed Scott all the way over there so they could get a pic with him not in it, and Kourt on the edge by herself.  Tell me I'm wrong. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
ol' grandma kardashian & big girl kardashin stay hatin on Scott. They probably jelly that kourtney got to him first.

Placement is kinda odd. Put some glasses on Lamar and he's "Tommy" from Martin. Bruce looks like Michael Douglas. Scott looks like a "Douched-up" Michael Douglas. The baby is doin' it, and he knows it. Kim is......Kim. Is this really a christmas card? Works better as a dvd cover photo for their show.

Placement is kinda odd. Put some glasses on Lamar and he's "Tommy" from Martin. Bruce looks like Michael Douglas. Scott looks like a "Douched-up" Michael Douglas. The baby is doin' it, and he knows it. Kim is......Kim. Is this really a christmas card? Works better as a dvd cover photo for their show.

On the real, this !%#$ looks horrible. Not even the positioning as much as the asthetic. It looks like someone OD'd on the photoshop filter sliders. Everyones face looks like play-doh.

On the real, this !%#$ looks horrible. Not even the positioning as much as the asthetic. It looks like someone OD'd on the photoshop filter sliders. Everyones face looks like play-doh.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Eff Ecks wrote:
im not gonna lie, it looks pretty dope to me.
this

whos the young kardashian girl on the floor though?
devil.gif
 sorry i dont watch the show

kourtney
devil.gif

That chick is like 16 
She's jail bait bruh 
laugh.gif

And you forgot to put kanye west in that pic 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Eff Ecks wrote:
im not gonna lie, it looks pretty dope to me.
this

whos the young kardashian girl on the floor though?
devil.gif
 sorry i dont watch the show

kourtney
devil.gif

That chick is like 16 
She's jail bait bruh 
laugh.gif

And you forgot to put kanye west in that pic 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom