• Mulberry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Joe's Pizza

• Other (Please specify with a post)

• Total voters
Extremely blessed guys.

dammmmmm... you are so lucky lol.. i left my comp at 9:55 to watch the thunder vs knicks game.. sigh
mean.gif

:rofl: Sneaker P Sneaker P

Nah I'm probably gonna admire them for a few days or so but you'll find this on craigslist soon enough. :lol:

They are beautiful but it's like The Lord of The Rings man. :lol:

I think a majority of people including myself and many NTers would do the same. If the resell prices were a bit more reasonable like 1,000-$1,500 more people would be inclined to keep em, but its safe to say everybody will be reselling them. Tbh, I personally don't like the shoe, its way to loud and hyped. :rolleyes

I think a majority of people including myself and many NTers would do the same. If the resell prices were a bit more reasonable like 1,000-$1,500 more people would be inclined to keep em, but its safe to say everybody will be reselling them. Tbh, I personally don't like the shoe, its way to loud and hyped.
eyes.gif
i could see celebrities rocking them cause to them its just a shoe. but to many of nt'ers and kanye fans, this shoe really is a trophy. id take a couple of pics flex on ig and put them in a vault. cash out if wanted to upgrade on my car situation/ bring some type of financial relief or if i got an offer i couldnt refuse. 

I think a majority of people including myself and many NTers would do the same. If the resell prices were a bit more reasonable like 1,000-$1,500 more people would be inclined to keep em, but its safe to say everybody will be reselling them. Tbh, I personally don't like the shoe, its way to loud and hyped. :rolleyes
I pesonally really like the shoes. They are really nice. But there are tons of shoes I would rather have than these.

I agree with both of you on most levels. Personally speaking, f someone were to offer me 3K for a shoe I paid $280 for, I would take that in a heartbeat. But I wouldn't do it with shoes that resell for 1K.

I'm a big kanye fan (little stanish at times, but not KTT wise), but I could never see myself wearing the Y1 or Y2. I guess it comes down to personal preference. I don't knock anyone for liking them or keeping them, I just don't care to own a pair of Yeezys especially knowing how much they resell for.

Enough of my derailment.

LET'S GET BACK TO SCHEDULING A PIZZA PARTY.

Gonna be tough for me to do something but Saturdays night be able to work. Just got lots of school work. :smh:

As long as it's a Saturday evening, I can try & swing it whether I take the day off from work or leave early. Just let me know! Work & school is nuts for me, but I wouldn't mind taking a day or weekend off

Back
Top Bottom