THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
he did outduel the offensive genius with tyson bagent...

We obviously had the whole McDaniels fiasco but ultimately, dude helped the Bears win one less game than the Raiders did with what from a distance, looks like a far less talented roster.

i get it. but not really uplifting when you know you have to nail the OC and now we all have to sell ourselves on “maybe this cook just didnt have the right ingredients last time”.

what happened with Kliff though? is it bc they told him they'd move up to 1 for Caleb? i thought it was pretty much guaranteed that he'd be our OC.

what happened with Kliff though? is it bc they told him they'd move up to 1 for Caleb? i thought it was pretty much guaranteed that he'd be our OC.
supposedly he wanted a 3rd year on his contract and the Raiders only wanted to offer 2-years.

I dont know the terms of AP’s contract, but I wonder if AP is only getting 2 and giving the OC 3 would be weird then? idk man, this is the typical Raider ****ery we usually see in some capacity

The raiders being cheap is not surprising at all but a part of me believes he saw Washington wasn’t going to hire Ben Johnson and jumped at the chance to coach a top 3 rookie qb (Daniels or Caleb).

Washington’s QB situation is a lot cleaner than the Raiders.

Top 3 teams are all going qb so the raiders are basically stuck with Russ Wilson or Penix/Nix/McCarthy.

The raiders being cheap is not surprising at all but a part of me believes he saw Washington wasn’t going to hire Ben Johnson and jumped at the chance to coach a top 3 rookie qb (Daniels or Caleb).

Washington’s QB situation is a lot cleaner than the Raiders.

Top 3 teams are all going qb so the raiders are basically stuck with Russ Wilson or Penix/Nix/McCarthy.

i think it would've been a different story if Snyder still owned the team, but coming in and having a top 2 QB is far more attractive than our situation

listened to this while at work today via podcast. really good content and worth the listen/watch. verry funny, emotional, exciting and authentic moments shared by AP.

Last edited:
Hopefully they can keep the same momentum rollin next season.

But they need a QB >D
Wouldn’t surprise me if they go all in for Jayden Daniels (and probably overpay to move that high up in the draft)

Those AP comments about Mahomes are making their rounds. It’s more of a figure of speech than literally “taking his head off.”

I just hope the chiefs don’t use that and stomp them by 50 next year :lol: :smh:

The NFL will put the Raiders v Chiefs as the season opener next year and this will be part of the headlines:lol:

On a side note - The Rush Podcast (Max’s podcast) with AP was a great listen/watch.

Back
Top Bottom