THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
might be one of the very few times i’ve seen all of the fanbase in agreement on something. we all had our differences when it came to Carr. We all had our differences when it came to Gruden. We all had our differences with the move to Vegas.

But for the first time in a long time, i think we all agree that Josh McDaniels gotta go. Crazy.

you're right. the fanbase has been divided over the years, but i think for once the vast majority agrees. the only problem is that we can't keep doing this coaching carousel every 2-3 years. part of the reason why we're so bad is that we have absolutely no continuity in our FO. its hard to want a job when you know you have 2 years to make the playoffs or you're getting canned.

IMG_8412.jpeg

Mark won't fire McDs for the simple fact that the fanbase is telling him to
yea, and probably his wallet since it still hit him for a lot to pay Gruden after that played out.

Just seen the Raiders got $47M in dead money too :lol: sheesh.
Dead Money
Name Cap Number
Chandler Jones $12,548,444
Cory Littleton $9,986,000
Derek Carr $5,625,000
Carl Nassib $4,956,000
Kenyan Drake $4,400,000
Alex Leatherwood $3,913,296
Alex Bars $742,500
Duke Shelley $544,000
Darren Waller $540,000
O.J. Howard $527,500
Jaquan Johnson $481,500
Cam Sims $377,500
Brandon Parker $356,667
Tyree Gillespie $249,672
John Simpson $199,196
McClendon Curtis $193,333
Brandon Parker $183,333
Neil Farrell Jr. $180,076
Keelan Cole $152,500
Isaiah Zuber $131,944
Netane Muti $112,500
Isaac Rochell $104,444
TOTAL $47,334,483

yea, and probably his wallet since it still hit him for a lot to pay Gruden after that played out.

Just seen the Raiders got $47M in dead money too :lol: sheesh.
Dead Money
Name Cap Number
Chandler Jones $12,548,444
Cory Littleton $9,986,000
Derek Carr $5,625,000
Carl Nassib $4,956,000
Kenyan Drake $4,400,000
Alex Leatherwood $3,913,296

This is just disgusting. It's hard to even comprehend the level of incompetency.

One thing I never understood though, why does MD have to pay Gruden, when ultimately he was the one who resigned?

To their defense, the big money numbers are mostly from the Gruden/Mayock era with the exception of Chandler Jones - and I don’t think it’s appropriate to point the finger at anyone for that.

i’m just saying it’ll be tough financially to fire Josh and take the financial hit there, in addition to everything else.

Cory ****ing Littleton smh

the Raiders should be able to appeal some of the money they owe CJ, right? i mean considering how everything transpired. i don't understand why he's paying Gruden either, but thats a cash issue not a cap issue.

why we not blaming mcdaniels/ziegler for Jones? cause he's a nut?

we saw his production last season so we can easily blame them for giving him the bag.

Chandler Jones contract and the Ngakoue trade was strike 1 for the new regime for me. Too old, too expensive, and inflated and inconsistent production recently with AZ. I remember a lot of us not exactly being happy with that contract.

They got a lil grace because the Davante Adams trade immediately after washed the bad taste out the mouth.

Mcdaniels only got hired because Mark liked his weak *** tuck rule joke when they first met. Then hes like hey Josh me and you we're the underdogs we'll show em 😢

Defense is improved at least. They seem capable when we don’t turn the ball over multiple times per game, even with lack of pass rush.

It’s too bad we had to regress at QB. Davante and Jakobi are nice. Offense should have been improved too.

There is 0 threat of any deep balls. Everything is short. Jacobs can’t get much going because they’re not afraid of the deep pass.

I’m always worried about our guys health. Jimmy stay setting receivers up for kill shots, no velocity on his throws, balls stay in the air forever.

Just Win, Baby.

- the offense still unable to score over 20 pts is ridiculous. Our offensive “Genius” HC needs to figure this **** out. I dont care if the offensive line is played like ***, scheme some **** up for them to block better. every other offensive mind that is worth the money can do it. and the playmakers are there on offense. oh and we got the QB HE wanted.

- Maxx might be the best Raiders player in 20 years.

- Marcus Peters gonna be one of those players we gonna live and die off of :lol: his horsecollar tackle on the blown coverage actually saved us the game. symbolic that he blew the cover, drew the penalty and that pretty much saved 4pts :lol:

- i’m done with Elumenor. Leave Munford at RT or go sign someone else at this point man. i feel like a practice squad guy can be better than Elumenor.

- Jimmy with the dummy INT is just a standard that I accepted right after we signed him. But what sucks is him missing throws like to a WIDE OPEN Michael Mayer. and defenses really don’t respect his noodle arm man. **** is painful to watch.

- I’m starting to see signs of Tyree improving. the gum on his shoe is slowly falling off.

Good team win man. Still so much to improve on, but it does feel better after a win.

Back
Top Bottom