THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think having a receiving core of Tae, Jakobi, and Mayer would help a rookie QB immensely. I don’t think any of those guys are going anywhere anytime soon. The way to win is to capitalize on your franchise QB being on their rookie deal and spend that money to bolster the roster. Why break up what we have if we honestly only seem a QB and a couple linemen away.

newest episode of Hard Knocks had a story on Alex Ingold. My guy named his dog Oakland
IMG_0336.gif

I rocked with 99 but he was inactive ever since that post Mcdip**** victory locker room clip smh

Nah man
Dude is a rookie and doesnt lose games with back breaking fumbles and ints like Carrbage.
Keep AOC on rookie deal and build around him

0 yards in 3 quarters.

:lol: at building around that. He’s not good. The defense deserves better support.

0 yards in 3 quarters.

:lol: at building around that. He’s not good. The defense deserves better support.
i agree D needs more support. but dude has a weak offensive line and only has a few games under his belt. We gave the last bum 9 years to prove himself. AOC deserves a season at least.

Back
Top Bottom