THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate to say it, but I can easily see MD throwing away all the goodwill he’s built up in the last few months since firing McDaniel’s and completely screwing this up.

There’s been talks about him hiring someone to run the Football Operations of the team, so it would almost eliminate Mark Davis from the hiring of GM’s/HC’s. Not sure if that will happen this offseason, or if that is currently in the works, but it’s something interesting to think about because i’m sure he see’s his failures of getting the right guy.

and to his credit he does want the right guy to give the keys to and get out the way. but yea, he’s just too infatuated with big names…

I could’ve sworn Mark said himself that he doesn’t have as much football knowledge as his dad and wants to turn to someone that does.

you guys know where I can cop this hat?
https://www.mitchellandness.com/tea...0Z4JL6LR_hJ1KEXuV2r9PwOCiDwjE4oqMjErPv8tsWVAQ
1704527974391.png

Some of the criticism for AP has been his clock management, especially in crunch time when it's 2-minutes or less.

Going 99 yards and with perfect clock-management (properly utilizing timeouts) shows some growth and says a lot man.

I think his biggest knock on him is going to be the inexperience. He was a head coach in college for a short time, then I think only pro coaching was with the Raiders as a LB coach.
That’s why they’re going to continue throwing names like Harbaugh, Bellicheck, Gruden, etc into the Raiders offseason

I want Jacobs back but Zeus has looked solid in his absence
Not worth the 10+ mil he’s gonna want. Considering how White ran the past few weeks, the job is his. Use those 12 mil towards something else.

And I agree, trade up for a QB. But a lot can happen in the offseason so we’ll see who’s available

Back
Top Bottom