THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
as is with this whole offense, idk if Hunter is washed or if it was the lack of an OC/QB. Idk if he gets cut or takes a pay cut or if potentially gets traded (i dont see a trade cause his contract is too much money unless he reconstructs it after a trade).

Are you from the Bay? I understand not getting it otherwise but the fan rivalry is obnoxious as hell :lol:

Most of my friends are 9er fans somehow which makes it even worse. I don't hear the end of that.

I hate their corny songs, I hate their soccer stadium, I hate their christian rock band fan name "the faithful"

**** em

i used to live in Antioch. my whole dad's side of the family is niner gang. i'm the only Raiders fan. the "rivalry" is more between fans than the actual teams, which is why i dont pay much attention to it.

as is with this whole offense, idk if Hunter is washed or if it was the lack of an OC/QB. Idk if he gets cut or takes a pay cut or if potentially gets traded (i dont see a trade cause his contract is too much money unless he reconstructs it after a trade).

idk man, even when he got opportunities, he was a drop/fumble machine. i can't imagine anyone giving us anything more than maybe a 5th, at best.

:lol: i give and take so much **** talking between Niner fans. The rivalry is definitely more between fans than it is organizations. If i didn’t live in the Bay then I probably wouldn’t give two ****s about the Niners.

I supervise a team of almost 30 people. Most of them Niner fans. 10 minutes into work today and so much **** talking about how their about to win a SB in our house and how they’re gonna have more playoff wins in Vegas than us, and how they can’t wait to dump Sam Darnold cause they “know” we love ex-Niners, Faithful to the Bay bout to win in Vegas…bruh the **** was endless and it’s only Monday :lol:

I gotta hear this for 2 more weeks and if they win imma hear it for months.

This
with one win the Chiefs could turn it around for us Bay Area Raiders.
We can remind the Faithful that our Raiders actually beat the chiefs this year.
I keep telling my friends and coworkers that the NFC is Junior Varsity.
Dont let me down Andy and Pat.
My daughter also loves Taylor Swift so Im good with her getting a ring lol
You bet I will be spamming my friends with Swift songs if Niners lose.

That's just disgusting. I could never see myself rooting for Kelsey or Patrick mahomes or any Kansas City Chief. Hate everything about them from their stupid racist stadium chant to their quarterbacks dumbass haircut f them dudes. However I do rock with Tay Tay tho.

idk if the whole thing about that Chiefs fan planting a Chiefs flag is real or not, but i find this hilarious :lol: even if its fake too

Lol some take this sports thing to the extreme sheesh. Yea your flag is good mojo lol…
About who to root for, I’m jus hoping for a good game. I grew up jus outside the Bay, so I understand the Raider/Niner thing. It can get crazy and if they win in our house, it’ll be a big thing buuut rooting for the Chiefs tho?? Ehhh can’t see myself doin that. It’s kinda lose, lose for Raider Nation…

So the raiders trading up for a qb? Trading for fields? Kirk cousins? Is Arizona looking to trade Kyler Murray and completely rebuild? they have the 4th pick.

I think Arizona said they’re rolling with Kyler. They’re probably hoping to land Marvin Harrison Jr.

We need Washington to pass on a qb so we can trade with Arizona for the 4 pick (or trade with Washington for pick 2 lol)

Tough to figure out the draft until after free agency starts. But i think its highly unlikely that Washington or NE pass up on a QB.

If they Raiders have any shot at any of the top 3 QB’s they would have to hope the Bears decide to stick with Fields and are willing to trade with the Raiders for like 3 firsts and more. Or the Bears trade with Washington or NE and then trade again with the Raiders to gain even more draft picks. This is the only realistic scenario of landing Caleb, Drake or Daniels IMO.

Last edited:
Tough to figure out the draft until after free agency starts. But i think its highly unlikely that Washington or NE pass up on a QB.

If they Raiders have any shot at any of the top 3 QB’s they would have to hope the Bears decide to stick with Fields and are willing to trade with the Raiders for like 3 firsts and more. This is the only realistic scenario of landing Caleb, Drake or Daniels IMO.

You’re probably right. I don’t even think the raiders get a chance to take Penix at 13.

Unfortunately I fear Russ Wilson is a real possibility

You’re probably right. I don’t even think the raiders get a chance to take Penix at 13.

Unfortunately I fear Russ Wilson is a real possibility
Yea, other than Russ I don’t even know what the FA pool is going to look like. I’d imagine Kirk and Baker are staying put. Jacoby Brisett will probably be available.

I’m bringing this up not only for the Raiders, but just as a talking point for all the teams that are in need of a QB and actually have a need ahead of us in the draft (Washington, NE, ATL, Denver, maybe the Giants?). Gonna be an interesting few months to see how this all shakes out.

the most likely scenario is that Kliff thinks he can develop Fields and we get him for like a 3rd. too many QB needy teams ahead of us and likely none are going to pass.

Back
Top Bottom