THE LAS VEGAS RAIDERS...OFFSEASON THREAD | "NEW DAY. NEW CHAPTER. NEW ERA. NEW MINDSET."

HOW MANY GAMES WILL THE RAIDERS WIN THIS SEASON

• less than 6

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 6-8

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 8-12

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i don't think we make a move, if at all, until after Washington's pick. if they end up taking Daniels, then there is no point in trading up tbh. i'm not high enough on Maye or McCarthy to move up. OT is the pick at 13. if Penix is still available in the 2nd, then i'd make a move.

Penix in the second round would be great. There’s been “analysts” listing him as the best QB in the draft. But the draft is so unpredictable that you really don’t know how everything will shape out

i think he might be in the same situation as Levis, where if he doesn't go top 15, he's falling to day 2

Top 5 talent doesn’t mean top 5 pick. Bowers is one of the highest rated TEs in the history of the draft. For once, we actually went BPA and didn’t reach for need.

I’m in Vegas and did a stadium tour yesterday. First time at the stadium
IMG_0878.jpeg
IMG_0868.jpeg
IMG_0865.jpeg
IMG_0876.jpeg
IMG_0873.jpeg
IMG_0874.jpeg
IMG_0860.jpeg
IMG_0855.jpeg
IMG_0858.jpeg

This was my favorite tho 😭
IMG_0861.jpeg

Don’t like the positional value in the first round 1st round should be for premium $$$ positions like QB, WR, OT, Edge or CB) but I’ll never be mad at BPA strategy. We need as many good players as possible.

TEs usually don’t reach their peak til their 2nd contract but I think Bowers can have a La Porta like impact right away.

I bet they go after Rattler today. I think you can get a good OT/CB @ 44, but I’m not sure Rattler makes it back to the Raiders pick in the 3rd round.

Powers-Johnson was another great pick, but Glaze....not feeling it. if it isnt Ratler with our first pick tomorrow, its gotta be TJ Tampa.

honestly haven't watched much college football but have faith in the staff to actually develop these dudes after seeing them work some magic last season.

Honestly I think Telesco low key killed it.

Bowers and Powers-Johnson. :pimp:

Was maybe hopping for a more well known name at RB in the later rounds but obviously I don’t know anything about dude from New Hampshire. :lol:

:lol: i seen Raider Nation Twitter saying we got CMC 2.0, thats when i closed the app for awhile.

Surprised to hear they werent even interested in a QB after the first round. I dont disagree about not having one better than whats in the room right now, but damn can we get a QB for depth or even development purposes? :lol: Tommy T said **** all that. But Tommy T has an eye for QB’s so i’ll have to agree until he proves me otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom