• 6-8

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 8-11

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Worst rated OLine in the league. But Minshew is rated highly in terms of efficiency and yards :lol:

well thankfully the bozo who was the coach at that time is gone.

I was already high on AP but Sunday was another example of his affect on this team, as fans we've always known hard times but this team has real mettle.

a bit late but new poll up.

maybe 2 games will shape your vote differently from before the start of the season or maybe they're right on with your expectations.

Brock I think has like 1 target this game.

Offense is lookin like straight BUNZ. Defense is lookin like a shell of itself. None of this is a surprise.

I'm listening to the radio broadcast, and Lincoln Kennedy has said all game that the Panthers are attacking the middle of the defense and it's been open all game long :smh:

Hard to believe this is the same team from last week. But these kind of performances is basically what we've been seeing for the last 20 years :smh:

Epps down :smh:

This might be one of the worst offenses we've seen in awhile...and we've seen some pretty bad offenses.

Regardless, the whole team looked like straight cheeks today. As much as I like AP, you gotta call it how it is and this embarrassing L is on AP. We got smacked in all phases.

Back
Top Bottom