• 6-8

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • 8-11

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 12+

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i never liked the Getsy hire like a majority of us, but AP said earlier this week they will continue to try and run the ball until it starts to click. it could be Getsy sticking to the script, idk…

that first half was literally running into a wall each play. if we can’t run the ball against the worst run defense in the league then idk when/if its gonna happen.

I'm of the mindset that even if it was AOC at QB, it's probably not gonna change much (for better or for worse).

Ted Nguyen believes AOC would be a better fit for this offense than Minshew and it's mostly he believes this offense should be more rhythmic and timing based and AOC fits that mold better with quicker releases...Apparently Minshew was a bit gun-shy yesterday and missed a few open people.

And if we're gonna call a space a space, then we have to call out Devante Adams and his drops this season...I think he's at like 3 or something already this season and for a struggling offense those are just 100x worse.

And if we're gonna call a space a space, then we have to call out Devante Adams and his drops this season...I think he's at like 3 or something already this season and for a struggling offense those are just 100x worse.
He looked so uninspired yesterday. I mean I get it. He left a hall of famer to now on his 7th quarterback in 2+ years. A couple more bad losses and he’s traded.

****, a couple more bad losses Devante traded, Maxx shut down, and AOC the QB for the rest of the year. :blush:

Devante needs to get over it. he chose to come here and he knew that we weren't a stable franchise. i get that he wanted to play with Carr, but he's not here. he either needs to ask for a trade or fix his body language.

Usually where there is smoke, there is fire…but I will say Devante has consistently said he wants to be here and doesn’t want to be traded. He’s gone as far as to say if he wanted to be traded he’d be gone already.

edit: just seen this

lightweight fee bad for him, after every L (and its been a lot), he has to consistently get asked the same damn question :lol: that ****s gotta be annoying

i typically dont really enjoy listening or watching JT the Brick, but this is the first time i’ve even seen anyone affiliated with the Raiders say they offered 3 1st rounders

Back
Top Bottom