The Last Air Jordan? (video ft. Tinker, MJ, Gentry)

Basically, there IS going to be another Air Jordan. It just won't be introduced the same way that they have been for the past 23 years. And it won't becalled Air Jordan XX4.

i have a feeling next year they'll introduce a shoe with a name like "air jordan 2009" or something to that effect

Great vid! Makes me want the XX3's even more!
smokin.gif

Another signature shoes, but not going to be called XX4 and so on...
Since it's not called XX4, it is not a signature shoe, is it?
"Gonna be another Air Jordan shoe? Maybe..." That's false hope
smh.gif

The Score
pimp.gif

Best sport channel in Canada.

I hope to that the numbered line ends, but that the drive to make the best performance shoe continues. Honestly, say what you want about retro, looks, ect.,ever year I look forward to buying the newest Jordan for actually playing in. And I have never been disapppointed.

Saw the allstar colorway in person and man the XXIII is a beautiful shoe on ur feet man dis shoe is gonna b gr8tly appreciated

No answerd from that video. But THANKS Blco! this is what NT is all about

Couldn't have said it better myself.

I must say the stock of the XXIII just raised up a lot in my book. That is a nice shoe.

i truely believe that there will be a 24. maybe not next year or the year after but i think there will be. i dont think gentry wants to reveal it now becauseof all the talk of the XXIII and the countdown packs. i could be wrong but only time will tell

I love how Gentry admits he's all about feeding the hype beasts. His idea of reward is to see long lines?!?! how bout its rewarding to honor the long timecolectors and die hard fans? (bet that never crossed his mind)

Eh, you know damn well they're going to continue on. They're just creating more hype right now for the XX3 so they can push them off the shelves.They're pulling a Jay-Z Black Album hype with this. They act like its the last one, then all of sudden one year from now, come out with the XX4.

I hope they don't stop with the XXIII. Maybe they'll retire the Jordan line and bring it back in a few years just like MJ himself.
grin.gif

Yes, the Score holding it down and coming correct with XX3. This clip is acutally the extended version of the one they showed on tv, with Adnan Virk and SteveSmith as guest host (most obviously because I recorded it and played it back a gazillion and one times).

The black/stealth has to be THEE best colourway. They look so nice, so sleek, so clean yet so fierce. Even Jordan snuck in a little smile (1.4-1.44 mins)
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom