THE LAST HOME GAME IN NEW JERSEY - LETS GO NETS

ok, I have too much time to think about this.

If Brooks continues to play well, And we play like.......the Nets, I know they want to be a star filled team in Brooklyn but if we could get Brook back and get a low draft pick with the possibilty at Rivers or Davis, Can't we just build our team like the Thunder?????

Trade Deron for multiple picks/expirings/young players and just build a team. IDK. I like Deron but I rather just get youth with talent. Not youth with talent to develop.

*PRAYS BROOKS IS OK*

images

I hear it's just a twisted ankle and not the dreaded high ankle sprain.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

^
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Seriously tho. Our entire starting 5 plus our 6th man is injured.
Really? No wonder that team looked so bad. Shelden? C'mon man.
laugh.gif

Same here. I feel like the players will trip on it everytime going down the court

got tickets to the game with a fellow niketalker for monday night.

damn though, i got seats about 20 rows from the court for about $10 each online. i know the team is rebuilding and all but damn that's cheap. $10 barely gets you a soda at staples center let alone anything near a ticket.

It is like that for a majority of the games.   My season seats cost me 19 a game and I am right near the cheerleader entrance and four rows from the court.

the costs of brooklyn though.     
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Anyone gonn be at tonight's game?
I'll be there!
I was supposed to go Monday too but slept on the $10 tickets

im going man... hit up me up later... lebron and wade better play... i paid a pretty penny just to watch them 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

im going man... hit up me up later... lebron and wade better play... i paid a pretty penny just to watch them 
30t6p3b.gif

Im in the same boat as you
30t6p3b.gif

Heat tonight.

Should be an interesting game since it looks like James and Wade are playing.

Good to see some others will be in attendance tonight. Enjoy guys.

you were right near me. my seats are in section 1 right near the cheerleaders entrance

Have not done this in a while and trying not rain on FR3SH's parade. lol.   I took over 130 shots but I am only posting a few
15514sn.jpg

o70ylt.jpg

xpsy9w.jpg

jb5yys.jpg

3fq8h.jpg

Nets playing the Hawks. AGAIN, lol

Hate this damn schedule. No Okur or James for the Nets. No Marvin Williams for the Hawks

Meh, another game, another slow start. The Nets should be shooting around 3hrs before every tip off to stay warm. This another game of too little, too early and late. Marshon continues to ball tho. Dude should taking 20 shots per game IMO.

And now............the dreaded west coast road trip.

Back
Top Bottom