The Law of Attraction

larolex totally just went on a "GIN" cruise
laugh.gif

I actually believe in the secret,
this japanese dude has conducted experiments to prove similar ideas.

I actually believe in the secret,
this japanese dude has conducted experiments to prove similar ideas.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

^ I like number 5.

everybody has a piece because everybody has a soul...not everybody believes in their soul though ask Anton.

There are many people who seem to think that the only way in which the Law of Attraction operates is when one wishes hard, strong and steady. They do not seem to realize that a strong belief is as efficacious as a strong wish. The successful man believes in himself and his ultimate success, and, paying no attention to little setbacks, stumbles, tumbles and slips, presses on eagerly to the goal, believing all the time that he will get there. His views and aims may alter as he progresses, and he may change his plans or have them changed for him, but all the time he knows in his heart that he will eventually "get there." He is not steadily wishing he may get there - he simplyfeels and believes it, and thereby sets to operation the strongest forces known in the world of thought.
pimp.gif
peace

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

^ I like number 5.

everybody has a piece because everybody has a soul...not everybody believes in their soul though ask Anton.

There are many people who seem to think that the only way in which the Law of Attraction operates is when one wishes hard, strong and steady. They do not seem to realize that a strong belief is as efficacious as a strong wish. The successful man believes in himself and his ultimate success, and, paying no attention to little setbacks, stumbles, tumbles and slips, presses on eagerly to the goal, believing all the time that he will get there. His views and aims may alter as he progresses, and he may change his plans or have them changed for him, but all the time he knows in his heart that he will eventually "get there." He is not steadily wishing he may get there - he simplyfeels and believes it, and thereby sets to operation the strongest forces known in the world of thought.
pimp.gif
peace

Originally Posted by cartune

The Secret is just ancient wisdom watered down and marketed. 

You dont just sit on your %%% and think stuff into existence. You think about something positive or negative so much eventually your brain will subconsciously direct things in your life to bring your desired outcome into existence. 

It works.

Originally Posted by cartune

The Secret is just ancient wisdom watered down and marketed. 

You dont just sit on your %%% and think stuff into existence. You think about something positive or negative so much eventually your brain will subconsciously direct things in your life to bring your desired outcome into existence. 

It works.

Hombreloco that was paid for and I was learning about this wayyyyy before gin, its terrific to know what's really out there

Hombreloco that was paid for and I was learning about this wayyyyy before gin, its terrific to know what's really out there

^That video is bs.

Im being honest, I would like to think, at 19 years of age, i'm well developed in the field of law of attraction. I've been studying it, and using it in my life since I was 15 years of age. I have saw miracles occur in my life because of this. I've taught it to my brother, and my family. I've helped my mom cure cancer with LOA. Regardless if people believe in it or not, this is the way our universe works. Thoughts affect our outcome and reality.

When I get older, and well established, I'm actually considering speaking about this as an acutal profession. We all our products of our subconscious paradigms that has been programed in our minds from probably 5 years of age. Change that, listen to Earl Nightengale, Bob Proctor, and a few others, and watch as you will consciously change your reality to the way that you want it to be.

Its truly a phenomonal and monumental concept once you truly understand how it works. You cannot avoid it, you are going to be a product of the LOA anyway, our thoughts become things, so why not positively speak and think the life that you would like to live.

The Secret, is the Law Of Attraction.

^That video is bs.

Im being honest, I would like to think, at 19 years of age, i'm well developed in the field of law of attraction. I've been studying it, and using it in my life since I was 15 years of age. I have saw miracles occur in my life because of this. I've taught it to my brother, and my family. I've helped my mom cure cancer with LOA. Regardless if people believe in it or not, this is the way our universe works. Thoughts affect our outcome and reality.

When I get older, and well established, I'm actually considering speaking about this as an acutal profession. We all our products of our subconscious paradigms that has been programed in our minds from probably 5 years of age. Change that, listen to Earl Nightengale, Bob Proctor, and a few others, and watch as you will consciously change your reality to the way that you want it to be.

Its truly a phenomonal and monumental concept once you truly understand how it works. You cannot avoid it, you are going to be a product of the LOA anyway, our thoughts become things, so why not positively speak and think the life that you would like to live.

The Secret, is the Law Of Attraction.

I think the book says to draw something you want in the future or how your life will be and every morning you wake up you should look at the picture.
Have faith and believe that whatever you drew would come true, something like that. It gives an example about a guy who's dream came true but its just a story to me.

I think the book says to draw something you want in the future or how your life will be and every morning you wake up you should look at the picture.
Have faith and believe that whatever you drew would come true, something like that. It gives an example about a guy who's dream came true but its just a story to me.

It sounds like complete malarky to me. Is there more to this 'law' because simply thinking about something hard in your mind isn't going to do anything for you.

"Simply thinking " and nothing more will make you nothing more than a mere dreamer.

There are many people who seem to think that the only way in which the Law of Attraction operates is when one wishes hard, strong and steady. They do not seem to realize that a strong belief is as efficacious as a strong wish. The successful man believes in himself and his ultimate success, and, paying no attention to little setbacks, stumbles, tumbles and slips, presses on eagerly to the goal, believing all the time that he will get there. His views and aims may alter as he progresses, and he may change his plans or have them changed for him, but all the time he knows in his heart that he will eventually "get there." He is not steadily wishing he may get there - he simply feels and believes it, and thereby sets to operation the strongest forces known in the world of thought.

The belief (or will) is the power to manifest what you wish to have, do or become.  One cannot put forth effort while  "believing all the time that he/she will get there."  Purposeful action occurs as a result mentally placing yourself beyond or at the endpoint. The goal is no longer in the distance. You've already achieved the goal (through an unwavering faith) mentally and connect the dots via your action. 

Wallace D. Wattles people....

Wallace D. Wattles.... 

It sounds like complete malarky to me. Is there more to this 'law' because simply thinking about something hard in your mind isn't going to do anything for you.

"Simply thinking " and nothing more will make you nothing more than a mere dreamer.

There are many people who seem to think that the only way in which the Law of Attraction operates is when one wishes hard, strong and steady. They do not seem to realize that a strong belief is as efficacious as a strong wish. The successful man believes in himself and his ultimate success, and, paying no attention to little setbacks, stumbles, tumbles and slips, presses on eagerly to the goal, believing all the time that he will get there. His views and aims may alter as he progresses, and he may change his plans or have them changed for him, but all the time he knows in his heart that he will eventually "get there." He is not steadily wishing he may get there - he simply feels and believes it, and thereby sets to operation the strongest forces known in the world of thought.

The belief (or will) is the power to manifest what you wish to have, do or become.  One cannot put forth effort while  "believing all the time that he/she will get there."  Purposeful action occurs as a result mentally placing yourself beyond or at the endpoint. The goal is no longer in the distance. You've already achieved the goal (through an unwavering faith) mentally and connect the dots via your action. 

Wallace D. Wattles people....

Wallace D. Wattles.... 

i thought this was gonna be on some animal (shouts to panama n cheeseburger wrestling) kingdom type *!# but i like that little list n yea i have to say i can f_s with some of this law of attraction its all mind over matter

i thought this was gonna be on some animal (shouts to panama n cheeseburger wrestling) kingdom type *!# but i like that little list n yea i have to say i can f_s with some of this law of attraction its all mind over matter

Back
Top Bottom