THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

I liked the 13. For me one of the best LJ models. Cant understand the hate. Maybe because the price

Luxbron came in from the bay, $100 steal makes them nice but lookig them over there's nothing truly special about them, and they def dont have an all over ext feel, i see the "luxury" parts but for me its not really enough but cant complain to much at $100 and where is the "denim" on this shoe :lol:

Thus the reason mind are still in the box. Nice for the price but definitely not the true luxury look. Still searching for that perfect match to couple with them.

Im still trying to figure out how yall said these are comfortable because the spot behind my pinky toe be screaming in these do I need thicker socks or something?

The first day i wore them i had the same issue.

After i got sum walks in at whole foods and costco i felt that comfort.

U have 2 break em in.

I know this might be the wrong place but did anyone notice that the Lebron 12 got more and more uncomfortable when worn? They were clouds when i first wore them, now they feel like bricks and hurt my feet when i ball in them.

This shoe is a travesty. I have no idea how this thread reached 287 pages lol. I guess some people just love LeBron that much.

and there aint ish wrong with that, imo at least, but the difference between not being a good performing shoe and not being pretty on the eyes is apples and oranges

other than the elite X's this is the best basketball shoe for ME ever, flat out
thats interesting, i thought for the most part the shoe got subpar reviews for performance

Back
Top Bottom