THE LEBRON 13 THREAD *Elites released**Command Force 6/11/16

Isn't it crazy how the first cw of a line usually becomes the most liked, or at least it seems that way recently. The XI, XII, and XIII were all lackluster in general, but KPs, HOALs, and WITSs are some of the best IMO for those lines, respectively.

It is crazy though to think having more zoom pods did not result in a price increase. Makes anyone who bought the regular XIII at the $200 price range feel slighted, so I guess thats what the uproar is all about. I'm sure Curry's popularity and the fact that absolutely casual, non-fans love him, as well, factors in to the fact that shoes might not be selling as well as before for LBJ and KD. But as well is a relative term, because they are still printing money off those lines. Will be interesting to see what the next 3-4 years of sig shoes for Nike will be like, though...

Well damn :lol: Anyone actually balled in their lows yet have similar thoughts about them?

Personally, I wasn't planning on using these on the court anyways, because I find their fit to be a little tight right on top of my foot, but i'm curious.

We're seeing the big change with the KD 9. As long as Nike follows suit with the rest of their Basketball line, they'll continue to dominate. I'm grateful for Curry and Under Armour (especially) and Lillard/Rose and Adidas because they knocked Nike off their high horse thinking they could charge close to $300 for sneakers.

Well damn
laugh.gif
Anyone actually balled in their lows yet have similar thoughts about them?

Personally, I wasn't planning on using these on the court anyways, because I find their fit to be a little tight right on top of my foot, but i'm curious.
"If you want an ankle injury, wear these." 
laugh.gif

The lows haven't been good since the 9. I have a pair of 11 lows and the heel lockdown is just like these, nonexistent.

Speaking of discounts, i went to an out of town Nike outlet yesterday. All i seen was the Lebron XIII mid splattered all over the hash tag wall along with an additional 20% off. The LJ 13 Balance, the On Court, Lions, and the Christmas pairs were 89.95. Then the additional 20% on top of that. From kids sizes to adult size could be had for a steal. Even had some Kobe 10s and Kobe 10 EXTs on the hash...

View media item 2032295View media item 2032293
View media item 2032294

Well damn :lol: Anyone actually balled in their lows yet have similar thoughts about them?

Ive seen a couple guys ball in these and doesnt JR Smith wear these? With that said, some dudes can ball in anything and these may be one of those times

Back
Top Bottom