6729503853_8724fb7379.jpg

real life...

does that license plate say hacker??

and
roll.gif
at who ever compared him to agustis gloupe from willy wonka

Dude was #1 ranked on MW3.
laugh.gif
I don't know how to post vids, so here is the link. Dude looks like he was on COD more than stunting in these whips.

Originally Posted by CLuTcH 713

Dude was #1 ranked on MW3.
laugh.gif
I don't know how to post vids, so here is the link. Dude looks like he was on COD more than stunting in these whips.

Come on guys. Its obvious and Im 100% sure that he pays some teenagers to play mw3 all day long 24 hours a day under his name..

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm jelly

But why be so greedy, if he was making 40+ mil a year, why not get out?

Let that money build interest, or just give it up.. 

The greedy always screw it up 
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
+1
same thing i have been saying.. He made total of 150 million and 45 mill last year. Dude got greedy. HE should had either sold the biz or stop the upload of mp3's..

But naw he want to get greedy and sue universal music. http://torrentfreak.com/m...ght-against-sopa-111212/

[h1]http://newsfeed.time.com/...y-the-numbers/?hpt=hp_t3
[/h1][h1]
[/h1][h1]Megaupload Founder Kim Dotcom, By the Numbers[/h1]
dotcom-house.jpg

Natalie Slade / NZ Herald / AP

This aerial shot shows Kim Dotcom's house in Coatesville, northwest of Auckland, New Zealand on Friday, Jan. 20, 2012.

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/01/21/megaupload-founder-kim-dotcom-by-the-numbers/#ixzz1kJTjOvQ5

When news of the international raid on Megaupload broke Thursday in the U.S., Internet aficionados got a glimpse at the man behind of the largest file-sharing websites in the world. And it turns out the site’s founder, Kim Dotcom, was rich, large, and most certainly in charge. He currently sits in a New Zealand prison awaiting trial, while we attempt to dissect the man who (formerly) controlled the online media empire.

2: Number of citizenships held by Dotcom, Megaupload’s former CEO and current Chief Innovation Officer. He holds passports from Germany, where he was born Kim Schmitz, as well as Finland, but is a resident of New Zealand and Hong Kong.

3: Number of other Megaupload employees arrested along with Dotcom. Bram van der Kolk, Finn Batato and Mathias Ortmann were grabbed by New Zealand authorities Friday.

(READ: Megaupload’s Takedown: How Is Swizz Beatz Involved?)

Greg Bowker / New Zealand Herald / AP

Founder and current chief innovation officer of Megaupload.com Kim Dotcom (also known as Kim Schmitz appears in North Shore District Court in Auckland, New Zealand, Friday, Jan. 20, 2012.

6:45 a.m.: The time of the early-morning raid on Dotcom’s property by New Zealand police. As officers swarmed the property, Dotcom reportedly barricaded himself into a panic room built into his bedroom and armed himself with what appeared to be a sawed-off shotgun, police said.

6’ 7

Back
Top Bottom