The Love Guru

wowwww, this movie looks FUNNY AS HELL..... (hella funny to my west coasters)

but anyways i cant wait till june 20th.

anyone else agree?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Can't wait to see this. Seeing JT was really random and the whole cast and trailer made it seem like it's gonna be a good movie especiallyMike Myers.
pimp.gif

if this and that other adam sandler movie is a sign of things to come at movie theaters this summer...ill most def be saving me and my bf some money.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

if this and that other adam sandler movie is a sign of things to come at movie theaters this summer...ill most def be saving me and my bf some money.

That Adam Sandler movie looks horrible, this at least has some potential.

The movie looks real corny. After Austin Powers, Myers just seems like he is doing the same thing. He needs to do something different to shake off the AP imageand these kind of movies aren't helping.

This movie will be trash along with the Sandler movie.

I honestly didn't laugh at anything in either trailer.

What about these looks funny?

Mike Myers recycles the same jokes in every movie.

i like Mike Myers but this movie looks bad on so many levels

the only thing i actually laughed in the preview was JT with the fro and stache

holding mini me as an Oscar was funny too but not enough to make me go see it

Love guru looks like trash along with zohan. Only looking forward to a cpl movies this summer..."Dark Knight" and "hancock" are at the topof my list

I always have love for Mike Myers, maybe his humor seems a tad recycled, but whatever. I respect the time he puts into his characters and develops their humor,I'll always enjoy his silly humor so I'll most likely be seeing this.

This movie was horrid, as evidenced by the 15% on rotten tomatoes. I watched Get Smart and then hopped into this movie after. Get Smart was decent, this moviewas horrible. If this is a "typical Mike Myers movie" then its no wonder I've never sat through a full Austin Powers movie. I feel like the onlyway you can enjoy this movie is if you're drunk, high, 13 years old or all of the 3.

Watching that first trailer left me no doubt that this movie has great potential to be one of the worse ones of the year.

what jokes did people think were funny on the trailers??
i was
indifferent.gif
throughout the whole thing

Back
Top Bottom