The Making Of The Jordan IV Flight 592 aka Black Box SAMPLE

Hey, Niketalk not exactly sure were should I start. The Jordan 4 is my favorite Jordan and I have always wanted one in alligator or crocodile material so I said to myself why not make your own. These shoes I call the Flight 592 aka Black Box was an idea I've had for a couple of years and finally got the time and chance to start making it. My inspiration for the shoe is obviously in the name if you don't know about that flight Google it, and I know kinda morbid however I always was fascinated with the name Black Box. 
eyes.gif
LOL Anyway, this is my first time actually making a pair of shoes however I've been sewing by hand for awhile and know my way around a sewing machine okay. Although I have the rest of the pieces cut out for the shoes I got the tongue  done today and was really happy with the result so thought I'd share. Being that this is the making of I suppose I'll try to post pictures of my progress when I have time. This is just a sample because I plan to make another one once I really get good with making the shoe. Enough with all the words, the picture of the tongue below. All comments welcomed. Thanks for stopping by.
2yts9dz.jpg

Hey, Niketalk not exactly sure were should I start. The Jordan 4 is my favorite Jordan and I have always wanted one in alligator or crocodile material so I said to myself why not make your own. These shoes I call the Flight 592 aka Black Box was an idea I've had for a couple of years and finally got the time and chance to start making it. My inspiration for the shoe is obviously in the name if you don't know about that flight Google it, and I know kinda morbid however I always was fascinated with the name Black Box. 
eyes.gif
LOL Anyway, this is my first time actually making a pair of shoes however I've been sewing by hand for awhile and know my way around a sewing machine okay. Although I have the rest of the pieces cut out for the shoes I got the tongue  done today and was really happy with the result so thought I'd share. Being that this is the making of I suppose I'll try to post pictures of my progress when I have time. This is just a sample because I plan to make another one once I really get good with making the shoe. Enough with all the words, the picture of the tongue below. All comments welcomed. Thanks for stopping by.
2yts9dz.jpg

Looks good so far fam.

Can't wait to see the finished result.

Looks good so far fam.

Can't wait to see the finished result.

Back
Top Bottom