Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nah, whether it was her or Bryce’s directing, she just came across as trying to look too cute during all her dialogue scenes. Not the worst SW actor ever but I can’t think of anyone else who’s actual acting stuck out that ad to me right now. Maybe that blue alien in the very first scene, from the first episode?
I had no idea that was Horatio Sanz.

Moved forward? It's always been Dec. 18 since the schedule came out, no?

mando-release-schedule.jpg

New episode in a few hours.

Chapter 5 is written and directed by Dave Filoni.

The Mandalorian helps a rookie bounty hunter who is in over his head.

That's my line, puto

Episode was lit. Eff all y'all "It felt like filler" bums. Classic OG Star Wars references, Mando putting on a bounty hunter clinic, Baby Yoda driving up the Christmas merch sales without any merch out. Mando's out here for all the bags. After The Tragedy of Darth Season 8, this show comes along and knocks it out of the park.

Episode had a For A Few Dollars More vibe as far as old and young bounty hunters but with different results.

Last edited:
Is that who I think it is at the end of the episode?????

Boba Fett alive???

:lol: thought that **** was cheesy AF but i got a good chuckle out of it.

Bruh. Who was that at the very end. Please for the love of Baby Yoda tell me that was Cad Bane:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:
As much as I’d geek out if it were either Boba Fett or Cad Bane, I have a feeling it is Giancarlo’s character.

That was Tracey Ullman right? Shouts to her.

Wife walked into the room and asked if it was her too:lol:

Episode lost with after he did Maverick’s air brakes move in space and I really was put off by the two human characters in this show. They keep reminded me of characters that would be in Star Trek instead.

I'm not gonna bother with Spoiler-warnings cuz I'm gonna assume if you're in here, you're caught up.

But anyway, I think it's the Giancarlo-character.

That's gotta be who it is. There's only 3 episodes(one arc) left. No time to squeeze another character in if they wanna make it effective. But then again, they made it sound like Chun Li was supposed to be a cool as character when they announced she'd be on the show but in the end, she was just another useless and throwaway character :rolleyes

That's gotta be who it is. There's only 3 episodes(one arc) left. No time to squeeze another character in if they wanna make it effective. But then again, they made it sound like Chun Li was supposed to be a cool as character when they announced she'd be on the show but in the end, she was just another useless and throwaway character :rolleyes

I kind of feel the same way about IG. He was promoted as if he was going to be pivotal character on the show.

I kind of feel the same way about IG. He was promoted as if he was going to be pivotal character on the show.

I fully expect there to be multiple IG's so I expect to see him, Cara Dune, and Grief Carga all back for the finale. There's still hope for him, unlike Agent May who's dead af.

Back
Top Bottom