Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1599580828639.png

1599580845976.png

1599580971070.png

1599580983600.png

^^^
I see why people would associate it with MAGA, but she pretty much just insisted things (businesses, places of worship) be opened up again. In all fairness, I know some folks that aren't MAGA but think COVID-19 is a fluke too. Anyways, she's trippin LOL!

^^^
I see why people would associate it with MAGA, but she pretty much just insisted things (businesses, places of worship) be opened up again. In all fairness, I know some folks that aren't MAGA but think COVID-19 is a fluke too. Anyways, she's trippin LOL!
And I think a month or two ago she posted her support for "Blue Lives".

I have friends and family in law enforcement, and appreciate their service for the most part, but the "Blue Lives" thing is dumb AF. Like no one knows if you work in law enforcement unless you have a uniform on, post on social media about it, or drive around with the dumb bootleg punisher skill flag with a blue line. No one is forced to work in law enforcement. You don't hear military folks proclaiming "Camo lives matter."

Anyways, in regards to Season 2 I'm pumped. Thinking about buying the Lego Razor Crest set to build with my son.

I have friends and family in law enforcement, and appreciate their service for the most part, but the "Blue Lives" thing is dumb AF. Like no one knows if you work in law enforcement unless you have a uniform on, post on social media about it, or drive around with the dumb bootleg punisher skill flag with a blue line. No one is forced to work in law enforcement. You don't hear military folks proclaiming "Camo lives matter."

Anyways, in regards to Season 2 I'm pumped. Thinking about buying the Lego Razor Crest set to build with my son.
Oh, I hear you. No one was born blue.

So what's this Gina Carano thing now? She MAGA? Been that way the entire time? :nerd: She racist?

I only ever go to twitter after something happens days later and maybe 3 times a month.

So we about to see her written off the show, and then her release a piece on a conservative outlet talking about she was written off a show fOr oPiNiOnS ? It’s one thing to not go with the flow or believe things that other do, but it takes a special person to openly mock so recklessly.

Inb4 Gina is a guest on Rogan’s podcast in Texas and they spend 3 hours talking about Cancel Culture, aliens, mushrooms and Jessica Krug

Beyond hyped. Wow.

Was really hoping for a sneak peak at Ahsoka, but they teased it perfectly with finding Jedi’s :nerd: :wow:

let’s goooooooooo!!

Back
Top Bottom