The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Adesanya v Costa SAT 9/26 @5PM on PPV

Joined Jul 2, 2013
I think hermasson gets loser of the title fight. Brunson gets winner of Romero/Hall.

Brunson was able to close the distance quick in the smaller cage. Hope Stipe comes correct with the TDD or he might be in for a long night

Joined Nov 5, 2012
I think hermasson gets loser of the title fight. Brunson gets winner of Romero/Hall.

Brunson was able to close the distance quick in the smaller cage. Hope Stipe comes correct with the TDD or he might be in for a long night
I wouldn't be mad at that that makes sense as well

I keep forgetting Romero and Hall are fighting lol

Remember what Romero did to Brunson?! :sick:

Joined Jul 2, 2013
I wouldn't be mad at that that makes sense as well

I keep forgetting Romero and Hall are fighting lol

Remember what Romero did to Brunson?! :sick:
Definitely a random matchup made probably only cuz of Jacare

Damn I forgot all about that fight. **** feels like ages ago. :lol:

Joined Aug 30, 2012
Maia stole Calderwood’s title shot lol.

Green/Vannata was a good fight. Bobby still with the flagrant trash talk. His arms down...would get slept by Gaethje or McGregor like that.

Brown. No counter to Luque calf kicks. Took him completely out his game plan.

Next weeks ME. I just have no expectations when it comes to BB.

Joined Nov 5, 2012
What the heck, I just read this quote from JDS

Pic of him a few days ago

“My main curiosity of one day making 205 is not about how I would feel at that weight, but to be able to face the man that is the greatest of the moment, Jon Jones,” Dos Santos said. “Who wouldn’t like to fight Jon Jones one day? I’m no different. One of the goals before I end my career would be to fight Jon Jones. But that’s part of the plans, our wishes, my dreams, so let’s see how things play out.”

Joined Feb 6, 2011
They were saying DC vs Stipe also in the small cage since its the Apex. Pretty crazy
Yea, they announced that a while ago because DC made the comment about Stipe needing to grab his wrestling shoes or something like that, :lol:

UFC needs to stop playing and put DC/Stipe 2 on YouTube already.

Joined Jul 18, 2012
did Max Holloway beat Ortega so badly he quit the sport?

Shabaz caught a humbling. sux but he wont be the same going forward

Joined Nov 5, 2012
Ortega been acting like a jerk ever since the beating. He used to be this humble street gangster then after max laid hands on him Ortega started picking fights with frail Korean pop stars

He’s been begging to fight zombie but apparently zombie has travel issues with covid

Joined Nov 5, 2012
Very bizarre situation when herb called timeout to start round 3 and let the doctor check on shahbazyn. There’s no timeouts lol shahbazyn shouldn’t be allowed to recover

“You’ve got Brunson, who ends that round strong, many could argue that fight could have been stopped there at the end of the round. I’m sure the ref thought that the guy would have time to go back,” White said. “What you don’t do is talk to the guy for (expletive) 10 minutes while he’s hurt. You know what I mean? Either stop the fight or let him continue, but go.

You’re letting the kid recover while you’ve got Brunson who did that work while he’s waiting for the bell to ring so that he can go in and finish the fight. Pull the trigger one way or the other. Stop the fight or don’t.”

Joined Jul 18, 2012
yup all cuz of Hardy which is why you dont go down this rabbit hole. every fight stoppage is a judgement call meaning every single time someone could argue the other side and often be right.

if Herb calls it and Shabaz rolls over and hops right up like he did everyones up in arms about the stoppage saying Herb derailed his career. it is what it is

reminded me of Ceronne vs Ferguson. neither decision woulda been all the way correct

tough job but now the spotlights unfairly bright. Herb will get a cpl cards off and the same issues will be prevalent

Joined Jan 26, 2019
Very bizarre situation when herb called timeout to start round 3 and let the doctor check on shahbazyn. There’s no timeouts lol shahbazyn shouldn’t be allowed to recover

“You’ve got Brunson, who ends that round strong, many could argue that fight could have been stopped there at the end of the round. I’m sure the ref thought that the guy would have time to go back,” White said. “What you don’t do is talk to the guy for (expletive) 10 minutes while he’s hurt. You know what I mean? Either stop the fight or let him continue, but go.

You’re letting the kid recover while you’ve got Brunson who did that work while he’s waiting for the bell to ring so that he can go in and finish the fight. Pull the trigger one way or the other. Stop the fight or don’t.”
Edmund shouldn't have let him back out there in the third but he saw his last shot at relevance about to go down the drain.

Joined Jul 18, 2012
and it was abundantly clear Herb was trying to get the Doc to stop it, he wanted to as the horn sounded but the horn sounded and he was just starting his motion.

The Doc, the corner and Herb all wanted it stopped but becauz Shabaz wouldnt say I quit they let gim get off the stool again.

im good with it

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now