The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

I am interested in an edwards vs colby match up....

Would be a good gauge of who Leon is, if he beats colby I think the general MMA audience will give Leon his due and get behind him for a TS.

we pretty much know who jorge is at this point

Bro. After Saturday, Leon should demand the Colby fight. Or else Colby is getting front of the line privileges with that back and forth and also the call from the President. Sets up an epic rematch with Usman, who we can honestly say is a beast of an athlete and competitor but not generating the type of interest Colby, Masvidal, Diaz Bros, GSP do at WW.

Champ I swear to god if Paulo wins a lot of smart folks gonna look stupid for saying Paulo has no chance
Mano, LMK who else we putting on Summer Jam screen besides Dan Hardy.

Costa inside 15 min. “Captain America” got that boy war ready. If he mixes in takedowns to make Izzy think level changes, it’s even more a wrap. #SeAcabou

Mano, LMK who else we putting on Summer Jam screen besides Dan Hardy.

Costa inside 15 min. “Captain America” got that boy war ready. If he mixes in takedowns to make Izzy think level changes, it’s even more a wrap. #SeAcabou
Wonderboy was another vocal one

Just hoping for a legit sand highly entertaining scrap

wild that dana wont pay porier
wild that mike chandler could get a title shot his first UFC fight

wouldnt be mad at jorge v colby

Who y'all got for the LHW title? Think I'ma roll with Jan, them odds looking very tempting to slam too. Think Jan and Volkan have a somewhat similar fight game and Volkan got robbed of that decision. I know that mma math.. but think he does a lot of clinch work to wear on Reyes then shows him that power late in the fight to get him out of there.

I want Adesanya to win badly but I’m afraid for him. If he can get through the first 2 rounds he should be good.

I want Adesanya to win badly but I’m afraid for him. If he can get through the first 2 rounds he should be good.
That is how I felt when he fought Romero but boy did that backfire once he stood there. I think Adesanya should be good. I even though his fight with Kelvin was going to go bad but he pulled through. I oddly have confidence in him beating Costa but if he loses, I am fine with that too. That is what I love about the UFC. There really is no guarantees in a fight. Anything can happen, even when it goes to judges decision which is the most frustrating to me.

Who y'all got for the LHW title? Think I'ma roll with Jan, them odds looking very tempting to slam too. Think Jan and Volkan have a somewhat similar fight game and Volkan got robbed of that decision. I know that mma math.. but think he does a lot of clinch work to wear on Reyes then shows him that power late in the fight to get him out of there.
I agree I think volkan beat Reyes

Reyes leveled up after that fight though

should honestly be a really good title fight both guys don’t get any publicity but both in their primes with all around skill

Think it’ll be a close split decision. Betting odds are crazy I’m definitely sprinkling some on Jan.

Back
Top Bottom