The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

Future champ my Brazilian butt lift. That boy look lost. Rhonda selling wolf tickets.

Brunson fights Till, Gastellum or Romero?

Hook continues with Hoof (sp) and maybe work with Usman, Burns, and them.

Y'all aint gonna do this to Shabaz lol. He was looking sharp in the first round. Brunson is on a career resurgence, it is clear his new camp got him right

Y'all aint gonna do this to Shabaz lol. He was looking sharp in the first round. Brunson is on a career resurgence, it is clear his new camp got him right

So he was going to do what to Gastellum, Till or Romero?

Sometimes the greatest teacher is loss. Edmunds camp trash. Hoofs camp not. Go train in Arizona or Denver. Or go North to AKA.

So he was going to do what to Gastellum, Till or Romero?

Sometimes the greatest teacher is loss. Edmunds camp trash. Hoofs camp not. Go train in Arizona or Denver. Or go North to AKA.
Who knows, the point is y'all aint gonna dig his grave after a loss to a resurgent Brunson who looked excellent

Edumund is def trash tho lmao

Well...MW is a lil fluid right now. But let’s see what happens. Brunson can definitely parlay 1-2 wins to get a rematch with Izzy.

Edmund the only one who trash? So is Ronda? She rode the wave before the pool got deep. Her four horsewomen got washed and fled to WWE.

Tarverdyan still a trash *** coach, should've saved his fighter and not even send him back out. Shahbazyan looked like he didn't even want to be in there.

Edmens still a bright prospect, he'll be alright. Dudes just raw talent right now. Looked gassed from the clinch and TDD work, started getting caught off breaks. Let him fight Heinisch or if Hall loses vs Romero then him.

Angela looking good in this post shot

I thought Edmen was being overrated but I really didn't expect Brunson's chin to hold up like that. He smashed him after walking through some solid shots for once :lol:

I think hermasson gets loser of the title fight. Brunson gets winner of Romero/Hall.

Brunson was able to close the distance quick in the smaller cage. Hope Stipe comes correct with the TDD or he might be in for a long night

I think hermasson gets loser of the title fight. Brunson gets winner of Romero/Hall.

Brunson was able to close the distance quick in the smaller cage. Hope Stipe comes correct with the TDD or he might be in for a long night
I wouldn't be mad at that that makes sense as well

I keep forgetting Romero and Hall are fighting lol

Remember what Romero did to Brunson?! :sick:

I wouldn't be mad at that that makes sense as well

I keep forgetting Romero and Hall are fighting lol

Remember what Romero did to Brunson?! :sick:

Definitely a random matchup made probably only cuz of Jacare

Damn I forgot all about that fight. **** feels like ages ago. :lol:

Maia stole Calderwood’s title shot lol.

Green/Vannata was a good fight. Bobby still with the flagrant trash talk. His arms down...would get slept by Gaethje or McGregor like that.

Brown. No counter to Luque calf kicks. Took him completely out his game plan.

Next weeks ME. I just have no expectations when it comes to BB.

What the heck, I just read this quote from JDS

Pic of him a few days ago

“My main curiosity of one day making 205 is not about how I would feel at that weight, but to be able to face the man that is the greatest of the moment, Jon Jones,” Dos Santos said. “Who wouldn’t like to fight Jon Jones one day? I’m no different. One of the goals before I end my career would be to fight Jon Jones. But that’s part of the plans, our wishes, my dreams, so let’s see how things play out.”

Looks like 253 is @ The APEX so we're getting Izzy/Costa in the smaller cage.

Back
Top Bottom