The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- O’Malley v Vera on NOW

Kattar brave. Calvin might have the edge due to his last camp and octagon experience. If I was Zabit, nah. Avoid that fight. Don’t get Jennifer Maia’d.

just watched all three MEs from UFC 241.
Do you guys buy into the Yan hype? I didn’t agree with him fighting #6 (and an old Faber before). Moraes, Aljo, Sandhagen all got skipped. When does TJ come back? Next January?

Max/Alex 2. Should’ve been a split decision for Max or a draw. Don’t think they should quickly do another rematch despite the controversy.
Yan is LEGIT enough to be champ. Cool thing about that division is there so many good guys and TJ is coming back. Yan is either gonna drop the belt fast or become a legend beating these dudes.

yair made of glass man, dude signs contracts and never shows up...mehh his career has been weird

and if kattar step in, whooo his gangster rises

also not buying the cannonier hype, I think whittaker runs through him

we shall see

yair made of glass man, dude signs contracts and never shows up...mehh his career has been weird

and if kattar step in, whooo his gangster rises

also not buying the cannonier hype, I think whittaker runs through him

we shall see

Whittaker has the definite technical edge but I could see Jared countering him on one of those lunging overhands Rob likes to throw and putting him out.

Regardless, we all win by watching that fight. It can’t be Usman/Masvidal or Adesanya/Romero bad. Uh.

Also, Zombie man. He was winnin that fight until that elbow. We wouldn’t even be alike abou Zabit/Yair. They really should get Ortega to fight. And get Aldo to move back up. BW is deep enough.

So Volkan not trying to make money?

Zabit, according to the crooked rankings, is #3. Based on the Yair fight not occurring...and T City and Korean Zombie not fighting, if we use MMA math and round to the second power, wouldn’t that make Zabit the op contender?

UFC 254 as co main?

Anyone going to watch the Bellator card tomorrow? It's the last fight of Chandler's contract so if he gets a big win interesting to see if he finally moves on. I'm picking Chandler to beat Benson again in this one. Also not sure why they put Borics on the prelims, lost a tough fight to Caldwell but they should still be trying to promote him. Loureda also on the prelims fighting some girl 1-1.

Is a win over Bendo a big deal in 2020?

He trying to get a Rizin contract?

@ LW. Khabib, Gaethje, Porier, Ferguson, McGregor, Hooker, Oliveira, Felder, Ferreira, Iaquinta, and Lee.

Even the 11-15 would give Chandler an issue.

Is a win over Bendo a big deal in 2020?

He trying to get a Rizin contract?

@ LW. Khabib, Gaethje, Porier, Ferguson, McGregor, Hooker, Oliveira, Felder, Ferreira, Iaquinta, and Lee.

Even the 11-15 would give Chandler an issue.
Very valid points and I agree he'd likely struggle with guys outside the top 10. I'd say if he goes anywhere its either PFL or One.

Will be curious as to if Coker will give chandler the bag win or lose

I figure he’s about the same stage as eddie when he left and went to the ufc

Paulo really posted this?? Are we getting a fight or a runway showdown??!!
*If the subject line violates the policy my fault I can take it down.

Is Paulo’s troll because of Izzys IG posts today?

That’s actually not cool 🤷🏾‍♂️

Also. Vince. Nah. Chandler not even gate keeps status. He’s not even at the level of Eddie when he left the UFC.

Chandler would get bodied by UFC LW top 10.

Is Paulo’s troll because of Izzys IG posts today?

That’s actually not cool 🤷🏾‍♂️

Also. Vince. Nah. Chandler not even gate keeps status. He’s not even at the level of Eddie when he left the UFC.

Chandler would get bodied by UFC LW top 10.
I don't know what to think about Chandler's chances in the UFC. I think his skill set is adaptable to any competition and that depending on his will and hunger can have one last run in him. We will see how he looks against a Benson Henderson who always makes fights close regardless

But I'll say Eddie really did come into the UFC at a much younger age (4 years younger) and seemed hungry to prove himself

I don't think Chandler has that same chip on his shoulder so that in itself tempers my expectations. Assuming he doesn't put up a stinker tomorrow, I would say Chandler could hang with a Felder, Hooker, Ferriera etc. those guys are all legit top 10. Can't say much more than that until he proves it

Back
Top Bottom