The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

“Hey, let’s go, Floyd,” Nurmagomedov said. “We have to fight now. 50-0 vs. 27-0. Two guys never lose. Let’s go. Why not? Because in the jungle, only one king. Only one king. Of course, I am the king because he cannot drop McGregor but I drop him easily. Let’s go!”

Also looks like Michael Johnson filling in to fight artem

“Hey, let’s go, Floyd,” Nurmagomedov said. “We have to fight now. 50-0 vs. 27-0. Two guys never lose. Let’s go. Why not? Because in the jungle, only one king. Only one king. Of course, I am the king because he cannot drop McGregor but I drop him easily. Let’s go!”

Also looks like Michael Johnson filling in to fight artem
LoLOLOL

As a long time cowboys fan ...connor makes sense
It shows jerry has an eye for loveable loser that can make him rich that were the money is

Why try to win a super bowl win i can suck the life out of everything

There were some great moments in that Fedor v Chael fight.

OddballPlainCowbird-small.gif

This reminded me of his fight w Noguiera:
AdmiredAjarCod-small.gif

This was a thing of beauty:
VagueEthicalBedlingtonterrier-small.gif

Granted this was all one round and I don't think his gas tank would've kept up with this sort of output. Unless he gets Bader out of there in the first 2 rounds, he'll probably lose.

nate hasn't fought in two years and thought he would be able to capitalize off the conor fights for a bigger payday
i assume dana offered him a couple of fighters as replacement? hell, i don't even think he wanted that poirier fight to begin with

George with the burn. These non US guys not interested in the Red Panty night.

George could have parlayed that into the 165 belt. ‍

These injuries leaving the UFC in shambles

Dana might as well give Royce Gracie a call to see if he can sub in and fight Nate

Kind of cool to watch after the fact, these are pretty well done

After the dust settles, I'm hopeful there are no severe consequences for anyone involved. It's clear as day there shouldn't be anyone cut either

Ali doing his part to keep this rematch as sellable as possible and also says he's going to catch that fade on the skreets

“He’s talking about a rematch and stuff like that,” Abdelaziz told TMZ. “He quit, how are you going to give this guy a rematch? He’s a *****.”

“You know what makes me mad more than anything?” asked Abdelaziz. “Not that he talked about me or talked about Khabib. Stuff like that, I brush it off. But you talk all of this stuff and the third round comes and you come to me and tell me ‘it’s business,’ that’s a ho.

“Like I said it before, he’s a prostitute and he’s still a prostitute. I definitely haven’t changed my mind.”

Abdelaziz would later take the rivalry between teams a step further when he dug up old tweetsfrom McGregor’s head coach, John Kavanagh, questioning why Nurmagomedov chose not to fight during Ramadan.

“He’s nothing,” said Abdelaziz when asked about Kavanagh. “He’s garbage. I don’t give a f*ck about him. If I’m inside an arena under regulations, I’m going respect the rules. But, outside the arena, there’s no rules for me. Out there on the street, I’m catching somebody. There was a lot of stuff said about me I don’t like, but I am my own man. I chose to watch the fight from the backroom to get the attention off me. It was about Khabib and Conor. They’re the fighters.

“But, if you think you’re gonna talk crazy and make fun of my religion? I’m going catch you outside.”

Dana

“WE’RE GOOD. WE’RE GOOD WITH KHABIB. I DON’T KNOW [WHO HE’S GOING TO FIGHT NEXT]. WE HAVEN’T TALKED ABOUT THAT YET. HE’S DOING THIS WHOLE TOUR RIGHT NOW, HE’S GOING TO UAE, HE WAS OVER WITH [VLADIMIR] PUTIN…HE’S DOING ALL THIS STUFF. LET THIS GUY ENJOY HIS WIN AND THEN WE’LL FIGURE THAT OUT.

WE’RE ALL GOOD. WE WORKED IT OUT. WE’RE GONNA GET EVERYTHING WORKED OUT. OBVIOUSLY, HE WAS A LITTLE UPSET AND A LITTLE FIRED UP…AND YEAH. WE’LL GET IT ALL WORKED OUT. LISTEN, GUYS GET VERY EMOTIONAL, MAN. THAT WAS A VERY EMOTIONAL FIGHT FOR HIM, OBVIOUSLY.

AT THE END OF THE DAY, KHABIB’S A GREAT GUY. WE’VE ALWAYS HAD A GREAT RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM.”

“WELL, [KHABIB’S] STAYING IN THE UFC. HE’S STAYING. THIS WILL ALL WORK OUT. I DON’T KNOW WHAT’S GONNA HAPPEN [WITH TUKHUGOV]. WE’LL SEE HOW IT PLAYS OUT. KHABIB’S HAPPY.”

Back
Top Bottom