The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- UFC 300 ON NOW

DC told a story to Ariel that there was a Conor fan who he was sitting next to, and when the melee went down, the fan casually went into the cage to check on Conor :rofl:it's the dude in the plaid suit :rofl:breh :rofl:

Keep forgetting Rockhold vs Weidman 2 is coming up. About 2 years too late but excited nonetheless.

I got Weidman here. Luke has looked hella suspect since getting KOd by Bisping. He's got a glass chin that Weidman just needs to touch and he'll be out

With Canelo's new Dazn deal and Bellator moving their bigger events to that platform it will be interesting to see if this affects UFC's PPV model moving forward. Outside of Conor-Khabib did any PPV this year do over 1 million buys? I could see them enhancing Fight Pass down the line and charging like $15-20 /month to include live numbered cards.

If this page, https://www.tapology.com/search/mma-event-figures/ppv-pay-per-view-buys-buyrate , is legit then outside of Conor's last 5 fights, they haven't cracked the 1 million ppv buyrate since UFC 207. I'm thinking they definitely restructure the current model sometime next year.

Also really hope this Khabib-Mayweather boxing talk doesn't happen. Khabib would get embarassed much worse than Conor, he knocked down Conor yes but mainly due to threat of the takedown.

Khabib can’t be talking all that talk about only caring about fighting then trying to get a Floyd fight going. If you about that purse then own it, nobody gonna judge. Him vs Floyd would be a **** show, just like Floyd vs any MMA fighter in the octogan would be

Feels like khabib was just fooling around with that Floyd talk. He ran into Floyd’s manager at an event and jokingly cut an Instagram promo.
Ahh I see. I never watched the video just saw a caption of it lol wouldn’t Be surprised if it eventually did happen. I never thought Conor vs Floyd would happen

son is probably gonna pop for something messing with that stem cell treatment, ish is not regulated at all in the US.

Didn't know Chick Lidelle was still fighting.

My co-worker is adamant about betting against me on the Liddell-Ortiz fight.

I already took $200 from him between the McGregor-Mayweather and Khabib-McGregor fight.

I put $20 on Ortiz for the hell of it.

Back
Top Bottom