The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

JJ was ready and willing to step in for Nunes. What a beast. 
nthat.gif

She looked a bit sunken in at yesterday's morning weigh in but not too bad. She was able to make weight with her shoes on at the official weigh in. So what could it possibly be?

nunes was scared to get beat, doctors cleared her and said nothing was wrong with her but she insisted on not fighting. should be stripped of the title for pulling this on fight day. 

should just throw JJ in there. i know JJ lost to her in the past, and would probably be the underdog, but it at least "saves" the card for ppl that wanted to see a woman's match

should just throw JJ in there. i know JJ lost to her in the past, and would probably be the underdog, but it at least "saves" the card for ppl that wanted to see a woman's match

I read that she can't get cleared because the protocol for women fighters involve a pregnancy test 10 days out.

was too last minute to get her medicals cleared, she was never gonna get the fight also due to dana not wanting her to suffer her first loss on a last min fight replacement. 

jessica eye should have been considered as a replacement since she's there and has done her medicals 

nunes was scared to get beat, doctors cleared her and said nothing was wrong with her but she insisted on not fighting. should be stripped of the title for pulling this on fight day. 

UFC president Dana White went on ESPN just hours after the cancellation of the bout to explain what had transpired.

“Yesterday, she started to not feel good,” White said of Nunes. “We took her to the hospital and Dr. Davidson, whose our doctor here in Las Vegas, is fantastic, and handles all the fighters, did an evaluation on her and she was medically cleared to fight.

“So she [Nunes] did the weigh-ins yesterday – she made weight – she weighed in at ceremonial weigh-ins and squared off with Shevchenko, and then, went home last night. This morning she called again and said she didn’t feel good, so they brought her back in and started doing test on her and she said she didn’t want to fight. She was medically cleared to fight, she was checked and everything and was fine but she said she didn’t feel right.”

People keep sleeping on Pettis' ground game man. He's giving HIGH level black belts a run for their money

When he submitted Bendo after bendo walked out with his new black belt and gi lol

Loved seeing his clinch and top ground work. Great "comeback" performance. Finally showing signs of evolving while still showing those signs of flashiness. 

A confident Anthony Pettis>>>. One of my favorite fighters

Back
Top Bottom