The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Beating the guy who many think is the best mma fighter we've seen would be a good send-off. Would that make DC top 5, top 7?

This is going to be a long week. I'm hoping nobody drops out but I have a feeling someone from the PPV card will.

I'm just hoping it isn't DC, Jones, Cerrone, or Lawler

This is going to be a long week. I'm hoping nobody drops out but I have a feeling someone from the PPV card will.

I'm just hoping it isn't DC, Jones, Cerrone, or Lawler
Literally a better than decent chance all 4 drop out :smh:

So hyped for the return of T City. Really enjoy Jason Knight's style. Dude is fun, gonna be a crazy fight with Lamas

I want to be excited for Barao and Sterling but it'll probably be a snooze

So stoked for Saturday. Got a pair of tickets and it will be my first UFC event. Couldn't have been a better card for my first time. Hopefully all fighters hold up. I heard UFC fights are lit :pimp:

Damn I see Aldo still has Conor on his mind lol

He says he has no reason to fight at lightweight and that max is a true champ unlike Conor for defending his belt

Looks like he's aiming for a November or December return

Meanwhile bellator for some reason refuses to book Daley vs page

They've set Daley vs Larkin for September

Damn I see Aldo still has Conor on his mind lol

He says he has no reason to fight at lightweight and that max is a true champ unlike Conor for defending his belt

Looks like he's aiming for a November or December return

Meanwhile bellator for some reason refuses to book Daley vs page

They've set Daley vs Larkin for September

So Aldo said he's not going to LW?

No matter who wins this weekend between Bones or DC, man the LHW division is weak as hell.

Other than Gus, who I can see rematching whoever the champ is, theres no one.

“I would love to fight Brock Lesnar,” Jones said to fans in the chat (transcribed by Jesse Holland for MMA Mania). “He’s a massive dude, it would be a massive draw, really big for the sport. It would be a great challenge.”

“That’s a big old boy,” Jones added. “I doubt Brock Lesnar would take that fight, though. I definitely wouldn’t try to wrestle with him the whole time. I can’t tell you what I would do.”

Dana White hasn't spoken with Jones since UFC 200:

“Jon Jones and I still haven’t talked since the last time he pulled out of UFC 200,” White said. “But he’s getting the opportunity right now to come back and face Daniel Cormier, without a doubt two of the best light heavyweights ever, both of these guys.

“Jone Jones has obviously had the potential to be the greatest of all-time, I mean, this guy still hasn’t lost a fight. If you look at his record, you know, there is a one there but that is because a referee that shouldn’t have been reffing, a guy who completely screwed up Jon Jones’ record, so this is Jon Jones’ chance to come back and stay undefeated.”

“I wasn’t happy with him and what happened with him falling out of UFC 200,” White explained. “I feel like we’ve been there for the guy every time he’s had a problem, and for him to do that at UFC 200, I was just... I was not happy. But we don’t have to talk for him to come back and do what he’s going to try to do on Saturday night, we don’t have to talk. I’m not mad at him anymore like I was before, but we’ll see how this thing plays out. I mean, if he doesn’t show up for this one, that’s going be whole other ball game, but I’m cool with Jon Jones right now.”

Looking forward to Bones return to the octagon.

Might be the first UFC PPV I purchase in forever.

Neil Magny versus Rafael dos Anjos at UFC 215
Card is pretty nice tbh. Won't do squat PPV wise

Ngannu, Gavin Tucker, Melendez 145 debut, RDA, DJ, Cejudo vs Reis. I'm down for it

If DC can't beat Jones, who's fought once a year since 2014, and only 1 fight since Jones vs DC I, DC gonna forever be in anguish. I mean really, there is no better opportunity to beat him. If DC can't get it done Jones will forever own his soul

Back
Top Bottom