The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Tough loss for Barber, her knee is jacked up. I don’t think she wins that fight either way though. The other woman was super strong and her grappling was SOLID!

Tough loss for Barber, her knee is jacked up. I don’t think she wins that fight either way though. The other woman was super strong and her grappling was SOLID!
Biggest factor to me other than skill is Roxanne wasn’t scared. Everybody else Barber has fought was scared and lost before the first exchange. Roxanne don’t give no ****s.

santos finished his fight with a busted knee. if she was willing, fair game? maycee going have to figure the whole weight cutting. can she handle the weight up?

Biggest factor to me other than skill is Roxanne wasn’t scared. Everybody else Barber has fought was scared and lost before the first exchange. Roxanne don’t give no ****s.
FACTS! She came in there back against the wall and implemented her game plan. She was NOT going to stand up and let Barber strike with her. Great fight by her.

Pettis! WTF?! C’mon dude!

Tuned in for a sec. Idk how y’all enjoy watching someone get ****** up :lol:
Wanna bet Holm but this Ode guy just lost my money with the quickness.

Back
Top Bottom