The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

DC and Rogan are truly unbothered. I am impressed with the chemistry and lack of audio delays. its like theyre still taking context clues from one another from across the octagon

Bryce is the best. So much fun

Pretty sure you could hit Luque with a baseball bat and he wouldn’t flinch

Anyone think gaethje winning tonight? Wanna throw a bill on him with the plus money, but gaethje winning would be the worst possible thjng for ufc so idk

Anyone think gaethje winning tonight? Wanna throw a bill on him with the plus money, but gaethje winning would be the worst possible thjng for ufc so idk

I‘m picking Gaethje. Tony can always get a slick submission but he doesn’t really have KO power and takes a lot of damage in his fights.

I think a lot of fights tonight depend on conditioning of the athletes due to limited camps.

That UFC 250 card is looking like a Fight Night card.
Yea if they cant get a decent title fight or co main the UFC should just put it on regular ESPN or non PPV Plus. No one is paying for a Nunes headliner. Dont get me wrong shes a great fighter but shes not a headliner in any shape or form. Just what it is.

Back
Top Bottom