The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I'd be interested in a Jan/Francis fight but still think Francis overpowers him.

Also, heads up for anyone using an Amazon Prime Student account, you can get Showtime for $0.99/month for a year. I have a .edu account and work at a University and that was good enough to get the student account so definitely going to jump on this promo to watch the Bellator cards.

I actually wouldn't mind Francis v Jan at all. After the first match with Lewis I have almost zero interest in seeing Francis fight him again. Francis-Jan or Francis-Bones is the move.

Magomedov destroyed that guy, gotta give him a step up in comp now. The dude he fought before was probably better than tonight's opponent

Feel like he could def be champ soon

Mans was a late replacement. Magomedov was suppose to fight Jared Scoggins, whos a real good prospect too, would've been a way better scrap.

Magomedov destroyed that guy, gotta give him a step up in comp now. The dude he fought before was probably better than tonight's opponent

Feel like he could def be champ soon

Back
Top Bottom