The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Here in NY, for sitdown restaurants we have to show vaxx card and an id. A place my family goes to often (had lunch there today) also takes our temperature.
What if I say HIPPA, it’s a personal matter or I have to do my research to get out of that…?

you can punch the hostess which is what tourists did in NYC a few weeks back. But then the tourists claimed the hostess called them a racial slur.

Okamoto gotta be sick. Still gettin outscooped at ESPN even from a million miles away bahahaha

Screenshot_20211004-105319_Twitter.jpg

Ariel still gonna be Ariel with or without ESPN. His tentacles reach all over and ESPN didn't make him

Ariel, Okamoto and Bronstetter are all going to have their days with the scoops. They one up each other often

has anyone in here whos #BeenOutside even been asked for proof of vaccination?

In Oakland and in SF, bars and restaurants are asking for proof of vaccinations. It's fairly easy since all the info is on the web even if you don't have the vaccination card with you.

Ariel still gonna be Ariel with or without ESPN. His tentacles reach all over and ESPN didn't make him

Ariel, Okamoto and Bronstetter are all going to have their days with the scoops. They one up each other often
Ariel commented two weeks ago about how the Company had a directive that Okamato not Ariel break news.

After all the dust ups, he’s shied a little from the news headline thing, instead preferring content.

When He was in his bag, Ariel was out scooping and interviewing his peers. It’s crazy how someone so “hated” out performs his contemporaries (guy is voted/nominated MMA Reporter of the year for many years).

i always thought it was dana, rogan, and some of the ufc top brass that hated ariel. for the most part, it seems like he gets along with the fighters

In Oakland and in SF, bars and restaurants are asking for proof of vaccinations. It's fairly easy since all the info is on the web even if you don't have the vaccination card with you.
THIS.
bars around my house are asking for id and proof. they are confiscating fake one's and pretty much blacklisting you around the neighborhood

seems a little early, dude just got ko'd on saturday.

As long as it doesn’t go directly to the fighters, he’s happy.
Pretty much this. I know the UFC spends a good deal on Covid testing and making sure they are/were following protocols. That UFC Declassified doc they did on ESPN+ was a decent watch but yea its kind of a circle jerk of Dana and Co. patting themselves on the back for making fight island happen and all they had to do to make it successful.

Back
Top Bottom