The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Nunes looked like a steaming pile of **** :lol: I know her winning streak was filled with cans but damn wtf was that. ***** looked like she boxercised for 3 months with soccer moms to prepare for the fight.

Nunes looked like a steaming pile of **** :lol: I know her winning streak was filled with cans but damn wtf was that. ***** looked like she boxercised for 3 months with soccer moms to prepare for the fight.
y'all gettin wild now

Now Amanda just fought cans? what the...

surprised that nunes lost
then again, she didn't look too impressive her last couple fights. maybe, she was fighting down to her competition and not motivated, but it's the fight gm and anything can happen
still the best female fighter given her body of work and the run she went on. it's not like she was unbeatable, she already tasted defeat early in her career

if she steps away for awhile, they'll be playing hot potato with that title :lol:

Amanda can beat her.

I think she just needs to go back to the lab. Mike Brown better tell her not to engage in a scrap like that. And conditioning is still an issue.

Card, besides the Neale fight, has been good.

Nunes definitely fought the best there is to offer (not much but what can you do), but she always had sloppy hands. It was the power and endurance that made the difference.

Look at her highlight real of KOs, lots of sloppy stand up but it was still enough to get the KO.

It closes at -1200 Nunes :lol:

Screen Shot 2021-12-11 at 10.45.20 PM.png

Biggest upset. Right up there with Sera/GSP.

Pena was on a one fight win streak. Lost to GDR, who Amanda beat twice. Before that she had a kid and major knee injuries.

Cody actually survived for a long time in there, his chin held up too well and he took even more CTE

If anything, you would have thought the first barrage would have put his lights out. But it took a few more blitzes to get him out

In first rd you could tell Nunes obviously had more power but seemed like she didn't want to pull the trigger in fear of getting taken down or caught like we saw in the 2nd.

WMMA still in the stone ages to me for the most part :lol: very few of those women do I rate highly.
Is it? Maybe. 115 is the only one where the women look competent and complete mix martial artists. JJ is a sick kick boxer and has great wrestling defense. Cardio for days.

Rose is like the total package.

The best women’s fight was Weili/JJ. Tatianna Suarez was heralded as the female Khabib. Size is those women’s issue.

Valentina and GDR probably the only other competent 135 women fighters. We know 145 is a joke. That’s the issue with Kayla Harrison. There isn’t a 155 division. And the talent in 145 is low.

Reactions: OTG
Is it? Maybe. 115 is the only one where the women look competent and complete mix martial artists. JJ is a sick kick boxer and has great wrestling defense. Cardio for days.

Rose is like the total package.

The best women’s fight was Weili/JJ.
Yea the top is filled with killers: rose, weylie, jj, Andrade…. All total packages and all held the belt

Back
Top Bottom