The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Poirier does not do ground game it seems.
Dustin has a very competent ground game.

I said earlier today, watching his other 5 round fights he'll take rounds off to try and drown folks in the later rounds. He took most of the 2nd round off against Max and started slow against Hooker and almost got finished in the 2nd. That man throws 100% with all his punches.

Once he got put on his back in the 2nd he probably didn't want to use up more energy to get back up unless he got sliced up bad
Dustin legacy is the Conor trilogy…
A Conor trilogy would be anyone's legacy during this time. Just cause he brings the eyes.

Who has a better list than him?
His last 8 wins are Conor, Hooker, Max, Eddie, Justin, Pettis and Jim Miller at the start of it. 5 of those being finishes and the only lost between is from Khabib.

If that run isnt champ material then you're basically saying no one is besides Khabib :lol:

Even Charles resume on this win streak is much weaker than that and he's obviously champ material.

Dana acting confused about Izzy. Izzy apparently saying the fight isn't on

Dana got mad af that Izzy said that, said he doesn't give a ****, he'll find someone else

Why he so mad lmfao

That standing choke, idk how he pulled that off. A friend and I were messing around during some grappling way back when trying that, and it's literally impossible.

Cant believe DP couldn't get away from that.

This was Poirier’s chance, not many get a 3rd shot at the belt.

Unless you’re Frankie Edgar :lol:

That standing choke, idk how he pulled that off. A friend and I were messing around during some grappling way back when trying that, and it's literally impossible.

Cant believe DP couldn't get away from that.
He actually finished a few other folks a while back with that standing rear naked before. Man's JJ is just on another level. Transitioned to that quick as hell on Dustin

People dominate for a while in their weight class, think they’re untouchable and just get caught slipping. Nunes was winded after the first round.

Pena saying that she got info from people at ATT that Amanda wasn't training before she got Covid in August. Sounds like she ain't even take this fight seriously. Thought it would've been light work.

Pena going to get slaughtered in the rematch.

Back
Top Bottom