The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

You’re too focused on the wrong thang lol. That thang thang in.

We know she’s not good. Aldana’s ceiling is probably not high either. Kayla is probably next. If Valentinaloses she might move back up.

Last edited:
We in the same building but got different views

The difference is I own the building

Happy So Excited GIF by TikTok

Kayla is running through everyone. Only thing that can stop her is the scale
She's essentially the de facto backup for the WBW title fight at 307 but if she steam rolls Vieira and makes weight then there's no way her next fight isn't for the title.

The new testing system is about as credible as USADA...... which means not at all :lol:

Kayla will be fine. If Valentina moves up she's going to get absolutely ran through by the eventually champ in Kayla.
Still would like to see Kayla/Valentina. Though there’s clearly a size difference. But I think Valentina is better stand up skill wise.
Grasso looking good at wrigh ins.
Pics or it never happened!!

Last edited:
I haven't personally been to a comedy show or concert where they put your phone in a pouch or make you put it in a locker before entering. With so many folks taking their 10 second vids or wanting to live stream I'm not opposed to this. I'm sure many people would not be happy having to be without there phones for 3+ hours though. Seems like you should be able to use your phone between fights but perhaps they also don't want to see a bunch of phone screens when they are showing their mini movies.

I haven't personally been to a comedy show or concert where they put your phone in a pouch or make you put it in a locker before entering. With so many folks taking their 10 second vids or wanting to live stream I'm not opposed to this. I'm sure many people would not be happy having to be without there phones for 3+ hours though. Seems like you should be able to use your phone between fights but perhaps they also don't want to see a bunch of phone screens when they are showing their mini movies.
I’ve done it for comedy shows

But when going to a ufc event especially in Vegas, you wanna bet during the card

I couldn’t imagine being hammered walking into the sphere spending over 1k on a ticket to have them stop you and tell you your phone is going to be locked up if you want to enter

bruno mars does this in vegas. if you're not a vip/get comped tickets his tickets can get pricey.

they probably have "phone zones" where you can go to that area to unlock your phone

I can't imagine folks getting up and constantly walking back and forth from their seats to use the phone.

Also those sphere seats are hella uncomfortable to be sitting in for 2 hours let alone 5+ :sick:

Back
Top Bottom